I confess that I really need advice but there is no one to talk to. It's not for here. Whoever is online and is willing to, please contact me.
Do you have Skype? Add me, m3jstile, and then send me a message. More than happy to talk. If Gary ahsn't gotten there first.I confess that I really need advice but there is no one to talk to. It's not for here. Whoever is online and is willing to, please contact me.
Hope you're okay.You would have been banned years ago if you weren't a modI confess I wish I wasn't a mod at times just so I could make inappropriate comments or unmodly comments in Naruto section. As a mod, I believe we're not allowed to misbehave in our section or most other sections.




You do that anyway.I confess I wish I wasn't a mod at times just so I could make inappropriate comments or unmodly comments in Naruto section. As a mod, I believe we're not allowed to misbehave in our section or most other sections.

...Can I see it?Also: I hope we got better pics of tonight's club event. The only one I saw just has my ass. ;-_-


Most of us are at timesI confess that sometimes I am disappointing.
Is it because you think it's cool? Like all your favourite artists are doing them?I confess I wanna try some hard drugs like cocaine and heroin. Out of curiosity. D:
Has anyone tried it? Evil?
He wants to feel alive again!Is it because you think it's cool? Like all your favourite artists are doing them?
But you never disappoint in making a mean bowl of oatmeal!I confess that sometimes I am disappointing.
You usually complain about your nights like "I'll never go to a party with that people again" or "I couldn't sleep at all", and as night time is the best time for me (and you complain a lotI confess I am surprised how most people on forums think I'm a guy without the gender sign. My posts must be very manly.
Also: I hope we got better pics of tonight's club event. The only one I saw just has my ass. ;-_-
), I just assumed we had a different gender lol.