I have a Tumblr too! Only for blogging though, but it's not as frequent. What do you do with yours?
Share pics, videos, quotes, etc. Google different Tumblr blogs to get an idea. But I use it primarily to share my thoughts for some reason.What can you do on it other than blogging?
I haven't done anything with mine. I don't really know how to and am not interested enough to figure it out. XD


And the people on it are kind of weird.
Sorry that made me laughI have a Tumblr too!


Yo so KraYze - adi but now I get what hardy hardly mentioned in the skype convo thread about your multiple bf's .I confess I have dreams of having fictional boyfriends while actually having one. I guess that points out my insecurity, in a way.

Yo so KraYze - adi but now I get what hardy hardly mentioned in the skype convo thread about your multiple bf's .![]()


You have a boyfriend now?I confess I have dreams of having fictional boyfriends while actually having one. I guess that points out my insecurity, in a way.
Charlie, it's like you went inside my brain. xDActually this is quite normal to experience and go through at the early stages. Like you mentioned it could also stem from past issues and insecurities as well. Some of which weigh heavily on you and some of which that may poke or pour out that you have suppressed. Perhaps some parts of you are not ready for the commitment and some-part of you question if this is all real, etc.
I think it's something you need to work on and spend time on together with him. You'll know as time goes forward. You know me - I'm wishing the best for you both.

[/c]You have a boyfriend now?
Congrats, and may resurrected Jesus help him.


Whoever builds coffins for others, falls in a coffin themselves.I shall build him a coffin just in case.
Cuz, just in case.![]()

Bla-bla. Or maybe it's just me thinking things through too much. Probably. I hope.
![]()