Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I have a Tumblr too! Only for blogging though, but it's not as frequent. What do you do with yours?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
What can you do on it other than blogging?

I haven't done anything with mine. I don't really know how to and am not interested enough to figure it out. XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I made one a couple of months ago on a whim...logged in maybe twice, and haven't touched it since
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What can you do on it other than blogging?

I haven't done anything with mine. I don't really know how to and am not interested enough to figure it out. XD
Share pics, videos, quotes, etc. Google different Tumblr blogs to get an idea. But I use it primarily to share my thoughts for some reason.

I prefer bottling things up. Fuck people, can't trust 'em with shit.


But you can use it to blog your feelings. Think of it as Confessional Thread, but in a larger scale.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I became addicted to Tumblr. Mainly cause of images. Animals, yaoi, Kuroko no Basket, Shin Prince of Tennis, japanese musicals.
I made an account cause fencer_x prefers to use it to post her things. She's the main source for some yaoi mangas and some musicals.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that every time my little sister's best friend sits next to me or starts randomly talking to me, this song plays though my head. :rofl


:bored
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I have dreams of having fictional boyfriends while actually having one. I guess that points out my insecurity, in a way.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I have dreams of having fictional boyfriends while actually having one. I guess that points out my insecurity, in a way.
Yo so KraYze - adi but now I get what hardy hardly mentioned in the skype convo thread about your multiple bf's . :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Yo so KraYze - adi but now I get what hardy hardly mentioned in the skype convo thread about your multiple bf's . :XD
:XD

Hardy hardly. Hardly hardy?

Anyway, yeah, I had a couple of dreams of the same fictional character, the first dream it was like my boyfriend didn't even exist. xD But in the last one, I somehow remembered. xD

And I actually have some commitment issues... the emotional ones. Does it make sense? I can easily imagine nice things, I can turn on the pink screen, but at the same time, there's this insecure feeling about it all. And I'm afraid of hurting the guy. It's like I prefer that he leaves me now, rather than maybe wanting to break up in the future. I really really like him, but there's this "but(t)". I feel like I'm so far away from the words 'I love you', and they started being really hard for me to say.

Bla-bla. Or maybe it's just me thinking things through too much. Probably. I hope.

:emocat
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Actually this is quite normal to experience and go through at the early stages. Like you mentioned it could also stem from past issues and insecurities as well. Some of which weigh heavily on you and some of which that may poke or pour out that you have suppressed. Perhaps some parts of you are not ready for the commitment and some-part of you question if this is all real, etc.

I think it's something you need to work on and spend time on together with him. You'll know as time goes forward. You know me - I'm wishing the best for you both.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I have dreams of having fictional boyfriends while actually having one. I guess that points out my insecurity, in a way.
You have a boyfriend now?

Congrats, and may resurrected Jesus help him.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Actually this is quite normal to experience and go through at the early stages. Like you mentioned it could also stem from past issues and insecurities as well. Some of which weigh heavily on you and some of which that may poke or pour out that you have suppressed. Perhaps some parts of you are not ready for the commitment and some-part of you question if this is all real, etc.

I think it's something you need to work on and spend time on together with him. You'll know as time goes forward. You know me - I'm wishing the best for you both.
Charlie, it's like you went inside my brain. xD

Thank you a lot of lots! :hug

[c]:glomp[/c]


You have a boyfriend now?

Congrats, and may resurrected Jesus help him.
:XD

Yes, let us pray for him.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I shall build him a coffin just in case.


Cuz, just in case. :ninja
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I shall build him a coffin just in case.


Cuz, just in case. :ninja
Whoever builds coffins for others, falls in a coffin themselves.

/orsomething
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That sounds very depressing. :(
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I have to admit it, I'm so excited about tonight!

Why? Because Winter is coming, Zombies are going to die, and Vikings are going to conquer some lands!

For those who didn't have a clue about what i was talking about, i was only saying that i'm so excited because Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Vikings are on tonight!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
xD Old. But yeah, thanks for reminding me.

I just don't want to break another heart, you know? And breaking mine along the way. I'm just cautious or whatever. And can't just in live in the moment for some reason. I'm just like "what if" most of the time. And this is not just about relationships, I always overthink. ._. Just gotta chill more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top