Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,919
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Pass the class, that will show him. Teachers hate it when students go the extra mile and do well and pass classes.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Pass the class, that will show him. Teachers hate it when students go the extra mile and do well and pass classes.
There is a certain brand of professor that gets a little kick out of watching students fail especially if they don't like the student. So yes it would "show him" if I somehow managed to pass the class. I'm not saying he would hate it.



And Sadly I will have him for physical chemistry II as well. There's only one pchem class (either I or II) offered each semester, and he is the sole professor for it. :faint
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
There is a certain brand of professor that gets a little kick out of watching students fail especially if they don't like the student. So yes it would "show him" if I somehow managed to pass the class. I'm not saying he would hate it.



And Sadly I will have him for physical chemistry II as well. There's only one pchem class (either I or II) offered each semester, and he is the sole professor for it. :faint
A prof/teacher wanting to see you fail or likes to see students fail in general is always a pain in the ass. No doubt it's gonna be hard for you then, but there's a limit to what a prof can pull off, so if you give it your best shot I'm sure you can make it. With your crazy mind I feel like you could invent a new, groundbreaking formula anytime.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
YARGH. Bloody no-good Delta airlines! You have screwed with my travel itinerary for the last time!

I'm also hearing that everyone else with a flight to LAX is getting delayed. I already have to cross the airport to the terminal on the opposite side, delays will make that impossible.

I will get to Papeete eventually. As soon as the travel gods approve my flight.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I confess that I've been too lazy to post in the last couple of weeks.

I also confess that I bought a lot of junk food today and I'm stashing it away so that my mum won't find it and kill me. :emocat
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I also confess that I bought a lot of junk food today and I'm stashing it away so that my mum won't find it and kill me. :emocat
I did that past weekend, but I got paranoid and just ate it all that same day.. :emocat
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
I did that past weekend, but I got paranoid and just ate it all that same day.. :emocat
I can't do that today, since my mum is literally in the next room and could hear me if I eat. I'll only be able to eat when she's out. :emocat
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I've been too lazy to post in the last couple of weeks.

I also confess that I bought a lot of junk food today and I'm stashing it away so that my mum won't find it and kill me. :emocat
Are you stressed?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Why did you bought a lot of junk food by the way?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So the other day on campus there were these guys selling some posters and I found a really cool one of Tyrion Lanister with a quote, "Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." She teaches high school algebra and calculus, so she likes to have posters on her wall and what not.

So here I am, thinking, "it's a good thing my mom has me to keep her cool and badass as a teacher. Now she won't have all of those usual lame teacher posters on her wall." But when I asked my mom if any of her students liked her poster or were impressed that she liked Game of Thrones, she said, "people just kept asking me who he was!"

...It was then that I realized, I am NOT COOL. I know that I'm really geeky, but I forget it all of the time. :fail
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Dominating lesbian couple..

That's new... They are good friends, haven't seen them in ages.
They came for advice, their fighting was.. nice.. So I gave them advice that benefited me, mostly.

It seems they are okay now too, somewhat, but I feel bad for giving them advice just so I could get into some action. :sweat

But, I'm not sure what I should do with this, should I confess or just keep it rolling?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So the other day on campus there were these guys selling some posters and I found a really cool one of Tyrion Lanister with a quote, "Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." She teaches high school algebra and calculus, so she likes to have posters on her wall and what not.

So here I am, thinking, "it's a good thing my mom has me to keep her cool and badass as a teacher. Now she won't have all of those usual lame teacher posters on her wall." But when I asked my mom if any of her students liked her poster or were impressed that she liked Game of Thrones, she said, "people just kept asking me who he was!"

...It was then that I realized, I am NOT COOL. I know that I'm really geeky, but I forget it all of the time. :fail
Kids are lame!

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Dominating lesbian couple..

That's new... They are good friends, haven't seen them in ages.
They came for advice, their fighting was.. nice.. So I gave them advice that benefited me, mostly.

It seems they are okay now too, somewhat, but I feel bad for giving them advice just so I could get into some action. :sweat

But, I'm not sure what I should do with this, should I confess or just keep it rolling?
Sounds pretty obvious to me. Being manipulative usually results in bad things...but if they're open to suggestion like that anyways, who knows.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I am SOOOOO self centered. It's ridiculous.


PS. Kids are really lame. Fosho like right YEAH.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I'm feeling really frustated with how my life are right now, and I know that it's entirely my fault

I love my college, but I don't have the will to go to the classes. I'm getting tired of my intenrship, since I feelmlike I already learned everything that I have to learn here.
I miss some good friends that are in different stages of life right now and at the same time I don't feel like talking with them... since they're doing different things(and they're a little too judgemental... and I feel like I'm living a double life. My friends of college all know as the crazy guy hooking up with girls and doing funny and dumb shit in parties while my friends from "outside" see me as a very responsible guy, almost the "dream son-in-law " to have.

And I feel tired
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I feel old because I am now older than Shounen Manga Protagonists. Same age with Luffy.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I confess that I feel old because I am now older than Shounen Manga Protagonists. Same age with Luffy.
You feel old because you're 19? :gtfo

I'm turning 35 in November. I'm almost twice your age. You were born near the end of my first year in high school.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top