Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Also, after reading this thread to some extent, I would like to add:

I don't give a FUCK what "men" prefer or what "women" THINK men prefer.


I care about what I see and desire, and whether an individual's interests might resonate or oppose in correspondence with mine. It's nice to generalize things for the masses, but in the end, you have to observe and asses things individually before you can ever hope to look at the bigger picture (in most cases, you need to do this from SEVERAL different perspectives or angles, not just fucking one)(. Many of you have done that I'm sure, but I make distinct assumptions towards others...

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Oh, that wasn't out of left field and totally presumptuous? huh?
But I was trolling, don't you know?? :derp

Well, what can I say? You know him better than I do. :derp
I do? :arf...

I MEAN duh, yes. You know nothing, Miyagi.

Y u do dis? :pout
It couldn't be that you deserve it. Never that.

Because it's late, I had a couple of drinks and I'm sleepy. I don't know what I'm talking about. :pout
He wins. :/
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also, after reading this thread to some extent, I would like to add:

I don't give a FUCK what "men" prefer or what "women" THINK men prefer.


I care about what I see and desire, and whether an individual's interests might resonate or oppose in correspondence with mine. It's nice to generalize things for the masses, but in the end, you have to observe and asses things individually before you can ever hope to look at the bigger picture (in most cases, you need to do this from SEVERAL different perspectives or angles, not just fucking one)(. Many of you have done that I'm sure, but I make distinct assumptions towards others...
:coolstory
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I love miso soup.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, you know quite a lot, don't you? :^_^
Well, she thinks she does...that's something :derp

Quite normal since the discussion was about him, it's like beating him at his own game. :faint
I didn't start the discussion!

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Also, after reading this thread to some extent, I would like to add:

I don't give a FUCK what "men" prefer or what "women" THINK men prefer.


I care about what I see and desire, and whether an individual's interests might resonate or oppose in correspondence with mine. It's nice to generalize things for the masses, but in the end, you have to observe and asses things individually before you can ever hope to look at the bigger picture (in most cases, you need to do this from SEVERAL different perspectives or angles, not just fucking one)(. Many of you have done that I'm sure, but I make distinct assumptions towards others...
You lost me with the paragraph...

Just blame Milly for trying so hard to be a white-knight by bringing up such an aimless and inane topic, I guess.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not trying to be a white knight, I'm just wondering at the idiotic conclusion that a lot of women came up with.


I confess I also am obsessed with sushi. Crunchy ones are orgasmic.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not trying to be a white knight, I'm just wondering at the idiotic conclusion that a lot of women came up with.
Who are these women? :XD

I mean, did it ever dawn on you that a girl might want to be in shape for herself? Anyone who tailors their body depending on what others want is kind of demented anyways.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
wtf?

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I'm not talking about girls wanting to be curvy or skinny, I'm talking about girls who attack men for preferring skinny women when that's not true. I don't give a shit if a girl's fat or skinny or curvy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
wtf?

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I'm not talking about girls wanting to be curvy or skinny, I'm talking about girls who attack men for preferring skinny women when that's not true. I don't give a shit if a girl's fat or skinny or curvy.
Again, who the hell are these women? lol
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Fuck if I know. I see it on FB a lot, the pics and all. I said that already.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Those are just ¨like whores¨ Milly ^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Anyone who takes issue with who someone else is attracted to (within reason) is just a fool in general. It's just a gigantic waste of time and just makes that person sound bitter.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think those people are bitter, it's annoying.

Check this out.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Delusional
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm appalled at how words like thot and ratchet come about, even though I say "ratchet" a lot.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LoL.I don't even use those words..At first I was completely against using them. Then caght myself using ratchet like three times but
that was a while back. I have never used thot..
I don't what is wrong with people today, they feel the need to invent anything that will increase stupity.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Someone just confessed that he really really really likes me after knowing him for 3 years.

I totally didn't see it coming.

Now all the pieces are coming together, and I felt more than embarrassed how totally, completely and UTTERLY oblivious I was.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Someone just confessed that he really really really likes me after knowing him for 3 years.

I totally didn't see it coming.

Now all the pieces are coming together, and I felt more than embarrassed how totally, completely and UTTERLY oblivious I was.
How do you feel though?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LoL.I don't even use those words..At first I was completely against using them. Then caght myself using ratchet like three times but
that was a while back. I have never used thot..
I don't what is wrong with people today, they feel the need to invent anything that will increase stupity.
I don't use it but it was pretty commonly used here in Philly around... let say like two years ago. I don't hear people using that much anymore.


Someone just confessed that he really really really likes me after knowing him for 3 years.

I totally didn't see it coming.

Now all the pieces are coming together, and I felt more than embarrassed how totally, completely and UTTERLY oblivious I was.
Dudette - I'm happy for you, I think xD. Goodluck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top