Life - The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2 | Page 99 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Someone just confessed that he really really really likes me after knowing him for 3 years.

I totally didn't see it coming.

Now all the pieces are coming together, and I felt more than embarrassed how totally, completely and UTTERLY oblivious I was.
wow 3 years? that one went deep into the friendzone :lmao

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gah, I really don't know. Whether I like him back? Ironically, I only really have considered him in that light in the last few days before shooting down those thoughts as self-centered, since I was pretty sure that he had nothing greater than platonic feelings for me. Herp derp. Whether anything can be possible? He's in another state and we've been contacting each other purely through FB chat for the last six months! Whether I am really sure that this is really serious? He could just be extremely lonely because he's away from home in the land of misery, and I think I might be one of the few people who talks with him still.

And as to being friendzoned -- how could I have friendzoned him when I didn't even think he had any interest in me? I could only have noticed if I had read into the subtle signs. I don't usually do that unless I have some sort of indication, like trying to spend time with me or a change in behavior over time. He had so carefully masked it that I couldn't tell.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sounds like you (could) have a thing for thing as well.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
Because it's late, I had a couple of drinks and I'm sleepy. I don't know what I'm talking about. :pout
omg Pat drinks :gwah

I confess I've always imagined him as the type of guy who orders Virgin Bloody Maries

:derp

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Gah, I really don't know. Whether I like him back? Ironically, I only really have considered him in that light in the last few days before shooting down those thoughts as self-centered, since I was pretty sure that he had nothing greater than platonic feelings for me. Herp derp. Whether anything can be possible? He's in another state and we've been contacting each other purely through FB chat for the last six months! Whether I am really sure that this is really serious? He could just be extremely lonely because he's away from home in the land of misery, and I think I might be one of the few people who talks with him still.

And as to being friendzoned -- how could I have friendzoned him when I didn't even think he had any interest in me? I could only have noticed if I had read into the subtle signs. I don't usually do that unless I have some sort of indication, like trying to spend time with me or a change in behavior over time. He had so carefully masked it that I couldn't tell.
Go for it, sista earthy. GO FOR IT. :arf

I confess the reaction to the Coca Cola Superbowl ad makes me facepalm and hate the US. So much ignorance.

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
I confess the reaction to the Coca Cola Superbowl ad makes me facepalm and hate the US. So much ignorance.
Nah brah, you're not being Murican if you don't react that way.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Wow, playing favorites...how tacky :nah

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't mind her playing favorites, when two women get together its a beautiful thang.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I didn't realize naomi was part of the competition:derp

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Where have you been? :derp
But lets get to da most important part in all of this, womenly friendships. :hurr

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
omg Pat drinks :gwah

I confess I've always imagined him as the type of guy who orders Virgin Bloody Maries
I'm not a heavy drinker but it happens on occasion when I hang out with friends. :derp

I don't smoke though. :nono

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
I confess that I like Ancy more than most of you guys.
I confess I like you too! Smart, incredibly beautiful, fun to be around and mysterious yet impish at times => a hell of a combo.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

part of the competition? for what??

Last edited:

Pat

Lost and Found
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
you rarely see your friends, isn't it so? :gwah
Well, I wouldn't call it "rarely", we play football and basketball too but I usually spend time with my girlfriend and our preference isn't to go have a drink most of the time.

jorped

The True Ninja
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I confess I like you too! Smart, incredibly beautiful, fun to be around and mysterious yet impish at times => a hell of a combo.
What has this thread become? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.