Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Have something you would like to get off your chest? Did you do something you can’t tell anyone in RL but that you need to share it with someone? Then this is the thread for you.

This is a thread to confess, vent and discuss about things we need to get off our chests regarding our lives. Things that we love, like, dislike and hate, vent them all in here. They don’t need to be serious, it can be a funny confession. :) As long as it's confession that is all that matters.

Rules:

-Please remember, the forum rules also apply to this thread.

-Rules will be edited as necessary.


I guess I’ll start: I confess I love emoticons and I love using them in most of my posts. So I confess I'm an emoticon-addict.
 

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
703
Reaction score
99
Age
20
Gender
Hidden
The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]77217[/split]
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

I confess that I've been drinking so much tea, watching so much Merlin, and wathcing so much Downton Abbey that I'm starting to think in a British Accent. :cookiestare
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that the job fair I went to was cancelled -
What kind of freaking gloomy as sign is that xDDD.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I'm only NOW reading the MH 2012 yearbook and kkck's staff message made me LOL.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I didn't even know the yearbook was already released. :cookiestare
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You received a lot of luvin' in there, Milly. Go take a looksie.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Sometimes I am disgusted by my kind.
They make me sick with their unbridled passion and frantic hysterics.

But sometimes I want to be in a sea of them,
surrounded by those like me;
bonding and sharing interests.
A mass of hysteria and passion united in a chaotic frenzy.

The life of a fangirl. :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I did, huh?

That's kinda scary. :cookiestare
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Indeed.

Blame it on the c-c-c-cofee-ee. :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
So I was talked badly about. :gwah


Blame what on the c-c-c-cofee-ee? Unless you mean TheCoffee? Are you caffeinated right now?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I just realized that Nuno took the wrong part of my PM as my message for the yearbook. But knowing him, it was probably on purpose :e3
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
What was the real message then? Come now, time to confess. :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What was the real message then? Come now, time to confess. :arf
Well, it was stupid enough for him to intentionally quote the wrong message...possibly :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Now I really want to know.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's not worth it...He's made that clear :dumpster
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Quit teasing us!
 

Animeace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
371
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess this dog showing his teeth at me must have done lost his dadgum mind. I should have smaked him one but I just grabbed him by the back of his collar instead. He leanred his place real quick.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You like it :derp

I knew it was heading towards this. I do it to myself :crying
I accept that part of you.
I confess this dog showing his teeth at me must have done lost his dadgum mind. I should have smaked him one but I just grabbed him by the back of his collar instead. He leanred his place real quick.
I confess this feels like you're trying to show off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top