Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
It's not that I expecting someone to be my life partner... it's about quitting the wild life, I'm tired of it and I know that I can quit it and be on my own
but the "not doing anything" get me resteless and miss doing something with someone
and that's really strange because for a long time I've been kind of the lone guy who don't mind to be by myself.. now I get anxious as you would say
You want to settle down at 22 ? Isn't that a little too early ? And why would you think wild is bad ? Make the most out of your 20s and early 30s, then think about settling down. It is natural that way.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
You don't need to party and drink crazy to feel like you're living. Just do stuff you enjoy, sports, hanging out with friends, restaurants, games and try some stuff you've never done (i'm not speaking about those crazy lifes experiences that you need to do once in a lifetime ^^). And you'll feel busy and you're gonna feel as if you're actually doing something of your life that you enjoy!

I think you're just in a depressed mood, that stuff happens to everyone once in a while. And trust me even the people that you think are having a good life are going trough this phase at some point too.You should reflect on your life and change what you don't like about it. If you don't enjoy something in your life, change it now, those depressing moments happens because of something specific once you find that out and solve it, you'll feel better.

About settling down, i do think you're young but it all depends on the person, if you really feel like settling down with someone you like go ahead but like earthforge mentionned it , it might get hard economically speaking and so on.. But if you want it real bad, then try it. What's the worst that's going to happen? You can always go back to your old life if it doesnt go well with the girlfriend and the house but that depends again on some conditions ( if you used to live with your parents etc..)

The best advice we all could give you is, think about what's wrong in your life and try to solve that problem. I can't really know what you're going trough right now but you seem really lonely, just try to bond with some people or go talk to your friends, go socialize again and you might try some community services in order to bond with people so you could feel less lonely. If you can't or don't want to talk about it with your friends, try someone you actually don't know well (someone who won't judge you) Maybe when you say you miss doing things with someone, you're just feeling lonely and not necessarily hoping to get a new partner (but then again i'm not in your body :derp).

Anyways, I hope you're gonna feel better soon buddy :)! But I'm really curious to know what 's your definition of ''wild life'', could you describe it?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You want to settle down at 22 ? Isn't that a little too early ? And why would you think wild is bad ? Make the most out of your 20s and early 30s, then think about settling down. It is natural that way.
Nooooo don't say that!
You don't know the level of Moa's "wild life" xD It will get him killed!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Adventures of Naomi and kdowns part 2: Six Flags edition, tomorrow.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You want to settle down at 22 ? Isn't that a little too early ? And why would you think wild is bad ? Make the most out of your 20s and early 30s, then think about settling down. It is natural that way.
In soviet Russia, with 22, you have to have two kids already. Else you're living a super unnatural life and are probably gay.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
by settling down I don't mean getting married or living together with someone... hell no, I'm not ready for this
I mean getting in a healthy relationship and dating instead of going to parties do hook up with random girls

by wild life I mean going to parties, drinking a lot and hooking up with random girls on a regular basis

About the lonely thing..
I have a lot of friends, that's not the problem
But or they are in relationships or they are on the "wild life"...
I don't have much time too enjoy myself in the week, since I'm working and studying(and a lot of time goes in the bus between work/study)
When the weekend comes I want do something to relax little and my friends programs are usually drinking and getting crazy, things that I'm tired of
But I do like to get laid... just jerking off won't relieve enough stress :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So a friend's relative passed away today. I already have a deceased relative, my grandfather. So this reminds me how much I'm scared of losing my grandmother too, and one day my parents, my brother, my friends. The person I cherish the most in life. I have always had this fear of losing the people I care about. But it can't be helped, because it's life. So this is just venting or whatever. I just worry too much sometimes.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
One thing you should definitely do is let them know how much you love them. And to talk with them and learn about them, their past, and basically about life. I always wish I talked to my grandfather more, especially about the past, life, and embarrassing stories of my mom and her siblings.

Basically, tell them you love 'em and talk to them about whatever you want before it's too late. And get blackmail materials from your grandparents on your parents. :teehee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,105
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That always happens. I wish I had been closer with my grandpa, he surely had some cool stories (the madafaka was able to lift like 200 kg, no joke ) and I know just too little of them (as if they were legends). And yeah, it's a pity, but there's no other way around it. One should just ignore that fact and be as close as possible, while you can; and let them go when the time comes. Not easy, but that's the best and what our relatives would had prefered.

The person I cherish the most in life.
I'll be alive for at least 50 more years, don't worry :blush.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A funny work story confession of sorts - well not really funny per-se but here goes... but it might be a crime :XD

Saturday I was working and we got a call to dialysis place.
While parked nearby - we saw the security guard from that place take an ambulance and move it up.
That ambulance was blocking the entrance to the dialysis. Which is a 'no- no' rule for that place and the security apparently warned people before about this.

So anyway back to the story - he takes the ambulance and moves it up. I think 'oh thats nice of him to do this'.
The problem is he kept going and did not stop until he rammed another ambulance of the same company parked in another area. The ambulance he drove had the front bumper come off / hang out.

The security guard then comes out of the ambulance and looks at us and does his little 'swag' type of walk and says 'yeah i did that on purpose'.
Meanwhile my co-worker and I just couldn't believe it. I have a photo of the damage but I don't feel like uploading it. :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm annoyed certain someone didn't post pictures. I might do it, and not even care if it's flattering. :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Yesterday was pretty amazing. More details later though >:3
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
But I do like to get laid... just jerking off won't relieve enough stress :derp
What about crying ? I heard it does relieve stress too.:p

In soviet Russia, with 22, you have to have two kids already. Else you're living a super unnatural life and are probably gay.
Kudos for breaking the norm. :p

Nooooo don't say that!
You don't know the level of Moa's "wild life" xD It will get him killed!
What he described there is nothing out of the ordinary. He should be fine.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
In soviet Russia, with 22, you have to have two kids already. Else you're living a super unnatural life and are probably gay.
In India, if you're a female and not married by 25, the chances of men wanting to marry you decrease with each passing year until no man wants to marry you after reaching 30.

However, if you're a male, who the fuck cares? <_>
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
When the weekend comes I want do something to relax little and my friends programs are usually drinking and getting crazy, things that I'm tired of
You could do some other stuff too...I dunno...me and my friends play boardgames in pubs, if we're bored...that's an example...or when the weather is good, then we organize barbecues or go outside the city somewhere...there are lots cool stuff you can do while drinking, you don't have to go crazy...though I guess it depends on whether or not your friends like these things too...

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

What about crying ? I heard it does relieve stress too.:p
Does that mean that crying during or after sex would kill stress completely?

:D
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that KD's friends accepted me as a true bro. And it was the best thing ever. :blush

We had a shit ton of fun and I even got KD to ride the ACNE rocket ride with me even though he hates it. :arf The Titan roller coaster was by far the best though! :allthe Also, I won a Pikachu stuffed animal. And we had Cold Stone ice cream.

I just realized though... I don't think we took any pictures. (at least I didn't) Had so much fun that I forgot to take any! :p


On an unrelated note, I would also like to confess that I HATE IMAGINARY/COMPLEX NUMBERS. :arf:arf
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ok i will try this

i am very biased when it comes to my sports teams, and i find it difficult to be objective when it involves one of my favorite things.

i also find it hard to trust people, and i often spend wayyy too much money on stupid things, instead of being smart with my money.

i have a tendency to drive fast cars , and i have been guilty of street racing in the past, currently i have a BMW M3 but i no longer street race

i like my dog more than most people that i know, and i treat dogs as good or better than people
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
ACNE rocket? :blink I'd personally stay away from that. xD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
ACNE rocket? :blink I'd personally stay away from that. xD
It's this ride, I absolutely hate it because it makes me feel all weird and sickish

I confess that KD's friends accepted me as a true bro. And it was the best thing ever. :blush

We had a shit ton of fun and I even got KD to ride the ACNE rocket ride with me even though he hates it. :arf The Titan roller coaster was by far the best though! :allthe Also, I won a Pikachu stuffed animal. And we had Cold Stone ice cream.

I just realized though... I don't think we took any pictures. (at least I didn't) Had so much fun that I forgot to take any! :p


On an unrelated note, I would also like to confess that I HATE IMAGINARY/COMPLEX NUMBERS. :arf:arf
They were complementing you the entire ride home. Sucks that I couldn't really talk at all that day, but I finally got my voice fully back today.
Also, YOU BEAT ME for that Pikachu Stuffed Animal. :XD

Yeah, I don't have any pictures at all either, since my Ipod was in your purse the entire time. But I will remember a lot of things that happen. Besides how close we got to each other in two of those rides.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Also Hillary.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top