Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that when I was younger, my mom didn't ground me from video games, TV, or the computer. She would ground me from "paper" and "Harry Potter books". Not even TV or the internet could comfort me from not being able to draw or read.

It was a funny thought that popped into my head yesterday.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm heavily creeped out by Indian guys from India. After reading the news, reading their comments on YouTube whenever a hot actress is involved, and etc. They're just too lecherous. I'm being too unfair though, but yeah, just haven't had good impression. And last time I was in India and used a computer cafe... with different computers.

Ugh.



I confess I wish I could kick my addiction to sugared drinks like energy drinks and soft drinks.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I also confess that during the meet in DC, I honestly got so bored and dozed off couple of times when we were watching the Nats play. I dunno if goodsy or Charles/his brother noticed, though.

I also confess I was scared shitless that the ball could whack me right in the head or something while I was dozed off.

I also also confess that it doesn't stop me from buying a ticket for Phillies game, though I'd rather see the 76ers.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I have memories from last night, but I'm not sure if they're real or not.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I confess that when I was younger, my mom didn't ground me from video games, TV, or the computer. She would ground me from "paper" and "Harry Potter books". Not even TV or the internet could comfort me from not being able to draw or read.

It was a funny thought that popped into my head yesterday.
I confess I have never been grounded, this is something I only saw in movies.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that when I was younger, my mom didn't ground me from video games, TV, or the computer. She would ground me from "paper" and "Harry Potter books". Not even TV or the internet could comfort me from not being able to draw or read.

It was a funny thought that popped into my head yesterday.

When I was younger, I was always grounded from going outside and playing, but still had access to a T.V and Video games. When I got older it switched roles, but then I could just go over to a friends house and play Video Games there...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I must confess

I still believe, (still believe)~
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

I confess that when I was 7 years old I convinced our maid that time to let me touch her butt before she can take me a bath and she agreed
:XD
 
Last edited:

Animeace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
371
Reaction score
990
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I handle death really well 2 family members passed didnt cry at either.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I'm going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show this Saturday as Columbia. :pleased
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
I confess that I'm in love with watermelons. I seriously wouldn't be able to live without them.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that my friend/crush that was flirting heavily with me just broke off with her BF and now I'm kind of lost. I like her and I want to be with her, but I also know that she's very sad right now and I think that it would be a punk move to take advantage of that. So I'm just around... like: "yo, I'm here, anytime you need me, count me in" or "let's go out with everybody else, so you can cheer a little", but at the same time I'm not making a move...
that sucks
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I confess that my friend/crush that was flirting heavily with me just broke off with her BF and now I'm kind of lost. I like her and I want to be with her, but I also know that she's very sad right now and I think that it would be a punk move to take advantage of that. So I'm just around... like: "yo, I'm here, anytime you need me, count me in" or "let's go out with everybody else, so you can cheer a little", but at the same time I'm not making a move...
that sucks
Be the wolf.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that my friend/crush that was flirting heavily with me just broke off with her BF and now I'm kind of lost. I like her and I want to be with her, but I also know that she's very sad right now and I think that it would be a punk move to take advantage of that. So I'm just around... like: "yo, I'm here, anytime you need me, count me in" or "let's go out with everybody else, so you can cheer a little", but at the same time I'm not making a move...
that sucks
Be around her. That could be a move too, you know. xD At some point she may realize something like "he's been there for me when I needed it" and fall for you.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Be around her. That could be a move too, you know. xD At some point she may realize something like "he's been there for me when I needed it" and fall for you.
Or he will just be friend-zoned level 9000 and will always be considered like the guy she can really talk to when she's feeling bad. I'm pretty sure he knows that. It could go either way.

Moa, i found a youtube series that explains perfectly what you're going trough, just watch every parts at first it might look like it's not what you're going trough but you're gonna be amazed by the conclusion :

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Or he will just be friend-zoned level 9000 and will always be considered like the guy she can really talk to when she's feeling bad.
That's not always the case. xD Sometimes the girl falls for the comforter. I know it's the typical friendzone thing, but it's not always like that. Speaking from experience. xD
 

otomo20

Reviewer
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
471
Reaction score
308
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I confess that my friend/crush that was flirting heavily with me just broke off with her BF and now I'm kind of lost. I like her and I want to be with her, but I also know that she's very sad right now and I think that it would be a punk move to take advantage of that. So I'm just around... like: "yo, I'm here, anytime you need me, count me in" or "let's go out with everybody else, so you can cheer a little", but at the same time I'm not making a move...
that sucks
Not sure how good this advice is but at some point if you like this girl, tell her, girls can be perceptive in a thousand things but still miss the obvious clues that a guy likes them, and if you wait too long eventually they will lose interest and start thinking of you as a friend and you dont want to be in that situation at all.

comfort her, be nice and make a move, because if you wait too long either someone else will make a move or she will assume you never will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top