Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Female.

Yeah, it's harder to stare at breasts, though.
It must be the new trend to wear leggings only. Without any pants or a skirt or anything. I've already seen it before, but now it's EVERYWHERE!....A development I appreciate and support. Now I only have to talk my girlfriend into wearing them...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In fairness - banana is at the uni experimental stage with the wild sexy parties onlly recently.
Themoa has been a lost cause since 14...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
You unable to read?

I said it was for curiosity. I'm not a blind fanboy, I'm not gonna do shit just because my "favorites" do, unless it's a good/positive stuff.
Yeah, but that's like just stupid to say. Get run over by a bus or jump from a building too then, if you wanna do things that you haven't done yet, you know will harm you.

What's the real motivation behind this desire?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Female.

Yeah, it's harder to stare at breasts, though.
It must be the new trend to wear leggings only. Without any pants or a skirt or anything. I've already seen it before, but now it's EVERYWHERE!....A development I appreciate and support. Now I only have to talk my girlfriend into wearing them...
hnnnnnnnngggggggg

... :mono
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, but that's like just stupid to say. Get run over by a bus or jump from a building too then, if you wanna do things that you haven't done yet, you know will harm you.

What's the real motivation behind this desire?
Jumping from a building wouldn't necessarily hurt or endanger your life.

Curiosity, like I said. Is it really that hard to believe one could be curious enough to do something stupid or against common sense? I mean, I don't even like drugs and fear dependency on drugs and alcohol...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
My brain is full of fuck
Ever jumped out of a building on first floor? Ain't gonna do much, if anything. I'm still right.

I never once said jumping off 2nd or 3rd floor building isn't dangerous. You just thought I did. :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Ever jumped out of a building on first floor? Ain't gonna do much, if anything. I'm still right.

I never once said jumping off 2nd or 3rd floor building isn't dangerous. You just thought I did. :hmph
Jumping off of a building doesn't usually entail opening a window, climbing out of it and walking away...soz
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Point taken. <_<
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yes - that's the next natural course of progression...
why am I turning gay?
because a female friend asked me to take off my pants and I did it?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
why am I turning gay?
because a female friend asked me to take off my pants and I did it?
Of-course not - I was just making fun of the situation and you as well. It's one of the cases where your friends laugh with you and at you at the same time. Well it was funny - and you were a dummy :hug. Banana as well. :hug
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
anyway...I confess that my last friday(the day after the pants off stuff) was waaaay to crazy
And I don't remember half of it

I spent the last 2 days gathering information with my friends... what I remember:
I started to drink with an empty stomach, got drunk too fast and lose control. Then I remember hooking up with a girl, having sex with her on a dark stairway, after that I friend of mine helped me to find my glasses(they're trashed)
What I don't remember:
apparently I kissed this lesbian friend of mine, but when she went to the bathroom, I started do kiss another girl. So she started to hook up with another girl too, when I saw it, I went there and kissed her again... she got a little pissed, so I kissed the girl that she was kissing.
She said that she wanted to smack me, but I was so drunk that I almost fell to the ground alone... then I kissed this other girl that I had sex with(with a borrowed condom).
I just remember the last girl... I lost almost 4h hours of memory.
I can't handle this life anymore
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well I believe it's safe if you have the proper skills hardcore parkour.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

anyway...I confess that my last friday(the day after the pants off stuff) was waaaay to crazy
And I don't remember half of it

I spent the last 2 days gathering information with my friends... what I remember:
I started to drink with an empty stomach, got drunk too fast and lose control. Then I remember hooking up with a girl, having sex with her on a dark stairway, after that I friend of mine helped me to find my glasses(they're trashed)
What I don't remember:
apparently I kissed this lesbian friend of mine, but when she went to the bathroom, I started do kiss another girl. So she started to hook up with another girl too, when I saw it, I went there and kissed her again... she got a little pissed, so I kissed the girl that she was kissing.
She said that she wanted to smack me, but I was so drunk that I almost fell to the ground alone... then I kissed this other girl that I had sex with(with a borrowed condom).
I just remember the last girl... I lost almost 4h hours of memory.
I can't handle this life anymore
Wait is this another event? because i'm discombobulated.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
anyway...I confess that my last friday(the day after the pants off stuff) was waaaay to crazy
And I don't remember half of it

I spent the last 2 days gathering information with my friends... what I remember:
I started to drink with an empty stomach, got drunk too fast and lose control. Then I remember hooking up with a girl, having sex with her on a dark stairway, after that I friend of mine helped me to find my glasses(they're trashed)
What I don't remember:
apparently I kissed this lesbian friend of mine, but when she went to the bathroom, I started do kiss another girl. So she started to hook up with another girl too, when I saw it, I went there and kissed her again... she got a little pissed, so I kissed the girl that she was kissing.
She said that she wanted to smack me, but I was so drunk that I almost fell to the ground alone... then I kissed this other girl that I had sex with(with a borrowed condom).
I just remember the last girl... I lost almost 4h hours of memory.
I can't handle this life anymore
You have the addiction to the fast life. Find away to not go to these places and get this drunk.
Also - being that drunk, you really don't know what, who and where you're putting your john into...

:comfort
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well I believe it's safe if you have the proper skills hardcore parkour.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------



Wait is this another event? because i'm discombobulated.
yes, a little party at uni... after the they that I took my pants off(I wasn't drunk that day)

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

You have the addiction to the fast life. Find away to not go to these places and get this drunk.
Also - being that drunk, you really don't know what, who and where you're putting your john into...

:comfort
it's more like I want to slow down... but while I don't do that, I get restless as do more shit
Yesterday I didn't go out.. but I felt really lonely and anxious at home
Anyway, I do only girls.. So I have no problem where I'm putting my john in hahaha
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
anyway...I confess that my last friday(the day after the pants off stuff) was waaaay to crazy
And I don't remember half of it

I spent the last 2 days gathering information with my friends... what I remember:
I started to drink with an empty stomach, got drunk too fast and lose control. Then I remember hooking up with a girl, having sex with her on a dark stairway, after that I friend of mine helped me to find my glasses(they're trashed)
What I don't remember:
apparently I kissed this lesbian friend of mine, but when she went to the bathroom, I started do kiss another girl. So she started to hook up with another girl too, when I saw it, I went there and kissed her again... she got a little pissed, so I kissed the girl that she was kissing.
She said that she wanted to smack me, but I was so drunk that I almost fell to the ground alone... then I kissed this other girl that I had sex with(with a borrowed condom).
I just remember the last girl... I lost almost 4h hours of memory.
I can't handle this life anymore
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You must find that middle ground my friend or you will be stuck in chaos forever...forever...forever.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You must find that middle ground my friend or you will be stuck in chaos forever...forever...forever.
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top