Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it's more like I want to slow down... but while I don't do that, I get restless as do more shit
Yesterday I didn't go out.. but I felt really lonely and anxious at home
Anyway, I do only girls.. So I have no problem where I'm putting my john in hahaha
Join some community nearby to spend time in or use the online side for gaming / chat. This usually ends up taking a lot of time more than you expect.
What I mean is rather than being - and feeling like that. There has to be other places you can go that doesn't put you into the 'night life' per - se, no?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
it's more like I want to slow down... but while I don't do that, I get restless as do more shit
Yesterday I didn't go out.. but I felt really lonely and anxious at home
Anyway, I do only girls.. So I have no problem where I'm putting my john in hahaha
When you decide you're going out, what are you hoping to do? Just get some strange, or actually meet someone? Not saying that's the best way to do it, but you obviously don't have a problem with finding the former, yet you seem to always feel like shit. So stop...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lack of self control? Combined with not wanting to be alone...
Seems like kind of a powerful mix to remove.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
anyway...I confess that my last friday(the day after the pants off stuff) was waaaay to crazy
And I don't remember half of it

I spent the last 2 days gathering information with my friends... what I remember:
I started to drink with an empty stomach, got drunk too fast and lose control. Then I remember hooking up with a girl, having sex with her on a dark stairway, after that I friend of mine helped me to find my glasses(they're trashed)
What I don't remember:
apparently I kissed this lesbian friend of mine, but when she went to the bathroom, I started do kiss another girl. So she started to hook up with another girl too, when I saw it, I went there and kissed her again... she got a little pissed, so I kissed the girl that she was kissing.
She said that she wanted to smack me, but I was so drunk that I almost fell to the ground alone... then I kissed this other girl that I had sex with(with a borrowed condom).
I just remember the last girl... I lost almost 4h hours of memory.
I can't handle this life anymore
Honestly quite jealous of you, to be honest.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@charlie
about gaming... I just don't
I was addicted to diablo 2 back in the day... it was bad
Last year I downloaded it to have some fun and I spent 2 weeks without going to college, so I promised to myself that I would quit games until my graduation.
Even books... I love them, but if I get hooked up, I don't sleep and keep reading... and it fuck me up

@gary
what I expect when I go out? just some fun, it don't need to be a party, it don't need to involve drinking.. it's just fun
like last week when I went with my friends to watch Brasil vs Chile, I didn't drink, the game was terrible, I was pissed watching Neymar falling to the ground as only the wind touched him... yet, it was fun

Go to the movies is fun... one of the problems is, the friends that I use to do that stuff with are now dating, so we they don't have that anymore and I don't blame them
What's left is my wild life friends... they're all younger, like on second year of college, so they're full of energy. I'm on my 5th year, so I'm tired of this life.
Growing up I was kind of a loner and never had problem being one... when I was living with my brother and he went travelling, I could spend 2 weeks without actually talking with noone and that was ok
I'm the guy who goes alone to the movies just because I like to watch movies.
But now... I just can't and I don't no why. I get frustrated.. I dunno, I'm fucked up

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Honestly quite jealous of you, to be honest.
I wouldn't mind... if it was 2 years ago
I would have loved the night, even if I didn't remember what really happened
Now I just feel bad and pissed at myself
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You had a sip of social life and now you're drunk with it:hee.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
And it's really shitty that I feel the need to post it all here... because of the internet barrier
I should talk about it with some close friends, but I don't want to do it out of shame, or looking vulnerable.. usually they are the ones who came looking for advice, so I just don't feel like being judge by them.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Fun life. T_T

But if you really hate it, then do something about it. Talk about it with your close friends... if you can't trust them, who can you trust?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I thought we were your close friends:gwah all jokes aside I would think there's at least one person you can talk to.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lack of self control? Combined with not wanting to be alone...
Seems like kind of a powerful mix to remove.
Yeah but then he obviously ends up feeling empty less than a day later. Not an uncommon thing.

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

And it's really shitty that I feel the need to post it all here... because of the internet barrier
I should talk about it with some close friends, but I don't want to do it out of shame, or looking vulnerable.. usually they are the ones who came looking for advice, so I just don't feel like being judge by them.
Eh, you can always do that with them. Friends can judge you in their heads or even joke about it, but that's what friends do. In the meantime, posting here about it isn't a bad thing. At least you're floating your thoughts out there. It's better than never mentioning it to anyone.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm shocked no one said anythin about that "Look at my balls" pic I shared on Facebook. Thought some would defriend me or my uncle would tell my dad, who'd then yell at me.

Of course, I'm not sure if I blocked him from seeing shared pics.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Well as long as you didn't show anything I don't think it matters that much.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,107
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And it's really shitty that I feel the need to post it all here... because of the internet barrier
I should talk about it with some close friends, but I don't want to do it out of shame, or looking vulnerable.. usually they are the ones who came looking for advice, so I just don't feel like being judge by them.
Nah - its definitely good to vent rather than keep it all inside and of-course we're more than happy to advise and help as much as possible.

@charlie
about gaming... I just don't
I was addicted to diablo 2 back in the day... it was bad
Last year I downloaded it to have some fun and I spent 2 weeks without going to college, so I promised to myself that I would quit games until my graduation.
Even books... I love them, but if I get hooked up, I don't sleep and keep reading... and it fuck me up
Moa - you're addicted to everything... :wall

what I expect when I go out? just some fun, it don't need to be a party, it don't need to involve drinking.. it's just fun
like last week when I went with my friends to watch Brasil vs Chile, I didn't drink, the game was terrible, I was pissed watching Neymar falling to the ground as only the wind touched him... yet, it was fun

Go to the movies is fun... one of the problems is, the friends that I use to do that stuff with are now dating, so we they don't have that anymore and I don't blame them
What's left is my wild life friends... they're all younger, like on second year of college, so they're full of energy. I'm on my 5th year, so I'm tired of this life.
Growing up I was kind of a loner and never had problem being one... when I was living with my brother and he went travelling, I could spend 2 weeks without actually talking with noone and that was ok
I'm the guy who goes alone to the movies just because I like to watch movies.
But now... I just can't and I don't no why. I get frustrated.. I dunno, I'm fucked up
Actually thought this part of your post was really good. I mean that you know and realize what the issue / problem is already that you have or don't want to do anymore. Now its more of trying to put yourself in places or with friends that don't really get you into the night life scenarios.

What you really need is to start focusing on the change you want, no? Similar to how you made the choice to put away the games and so - on. Since you made a choice to not dot that and you actually follow thorough - If you can put that one away, surely you can put this down as well.

Down side being - figuring out ways to to not be 'alone' per-se and be involved in other things that are 'better' for your current need. So I think you just need to find a 'means' to do this.

Have you also thought of getting a stead girlfriend? Not to hit on the sore subject.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Having a girlfriend won't help shit unless she helps you keep yourself in control. Even without her, you can still go crazy without her. Change yourself first or make sure your girlfriend will help change you and keep an eye on you. Just my opinion though - for all I know, I'm wrong and having a girlfriend helps a lot.
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Yes I thought and actually want it... I think it would't solve all the problems, but it would help.
But that has been proving to be very difficult lately... I usually fall for friends and it has been really toublesome.

The girl that I have crush don't want to date... just to be friends with benefits, stuff like that
well, whatever

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Having a girlfriend won't help shit unless she helps you keep yourself in control. Even without her, you can still go crazy without her. Change yourself first or make sure your girlfriend will help change you and keep an eye on you. Just my opinion though - for all I know, I'm wrong and having a girlfriend helps a lot.
actually it would help because I don't cheat... it's a life principle for me
so I wouldn't go wild like that
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Wait, you want a girlfriend so you can stop banging other girls but still go wild, or so you can stop goin wild and banging random girls?
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
So you're saying that you only like people within your inner circle? I seriously hope that's not the case that would be severely limiting yourself.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
So you're saying that you only like people within your inner circle? I seriously hope that's not the case that would be severely limiting yourself.
Sometimes that just happens. It's not really a conscious decision or anything...
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Sometimes that just happens. It's not really a conscious decision or anything...
exactly... It's not that I don't like another girls, it's just uncommon for me

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Wait, you want a girlfriend so you can stop banging other girls but still go wild, or so you can stop goin wild and banging random girls?
I'm not sure if I get your question... but a girlfriend turns it a lot easier, to settle down
But like I said, that's not the main problem, I guess
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How do you know that, though? When was the last time you were in a relationship, Moa?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top