Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What do you expect from having a girlfriend? What do you want to get out of it?
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
How do you know that, though? When was the last time you were in a relationship, Moa?
I think there are some other things going on, like how I'm doing in life and what I expected before moving out. My last official relationship was 4 years ago(there were friends with benefits in this time, but not an actual gf).

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

What do you expect from having a girlfriend? What do you want to get out of it?
doing lovey dovey things like watching a movie at home, chilling out together in a picnic... stuff like that
it's more about the the good company

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I don't need a GF to get that :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, I wouldn't say friends with benefits really counts... :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think there are some other things going on, like how I'm doing in life and what I expected before moving out. My last official relationship was 4 years ago(there were friends with benefits in this time, but not an actual gf).

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------



doing lovey dovey things like watching a movie at home, chilling out together in a picnic... stuff like that
it's more about the the good company

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------



I don't need a GF to get that :derp
How would that help you though? What if you still wanna get crazy, but without hooking up with girls?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I'm tired of getting crazy... at least the in the frequency that I'm getting right now
I don't feel the need to drink to have fun.. I just do it to have some fun when I'm not feeling happy. But I can go to parties without drinking or getting crazy. It's all about the company.
Even if I'm relationship and feel the need to go wild, I don't see the problem.. if everything is put on the table of the relationship

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

anyway, I think that I'll stop talking about it for now... I vented enough and now I feel like I'm just whining
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I don't think you're whining. Sharing thoughts can be a good way to reach an epiphany or see something you didn't originally see.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Themoa situation reminded me of a guy I saw on a documentary. The guy was banging girls left and right, those were good times for him..... until he wasn't satisfied anymore. Then he moved onto to men and banged them left and right and it was good for a while too, but still...he wasn't satisfied. He kept wanting more and more until he couldn't take the life anymore, so he decided to take some painkillers and castrate himself with a tool they use to castrate bulls. I watched him do it on tv, then I watched him call his sister and tell her he just cut his balls off, then I watched him go to the doctor and the doctor said that his testosterone level hasn't gone down by much and he didn't do a proper job at castrating himself. In the end he was like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
...what a documentary
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The one he just made up...

:D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I swear to God I did not, charlie! It was a part of a bigger documentary, there were others...like a transgendered priest and I forget the others.
Yeah sure sure along with Jesus, Da Buddha and some pedo Catholic priests
- sipping tea in the garden...

Nah but seriously... what was this documentary called?
Surely with such a wide variety of tastes you mention - should be interesting to say the least...
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Themoa situation reminded me of a guy I saw on a documentary. The guy was banging girls left and right, those were good times for him..... until he wasn't satisfied anymore. Then he moved onto to men and banged them left and right and it was good for a while too, but still...he wasn't satisfied. He kept wanting more and more until he couldn't take the life anymore, so he decided to take some painkillers and castrate himself with a tool they use to castrate bulls. I watched him do it on tv, then I watched him call his sister and tell her he just cut his balls off, then I watched him go to the doctor and the doctor said that his testosterone level hasn't gone down by much and he didn't do a proper job at castrating himself. In the end he was like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
That reminds me of that movie Shame well except how the story ends.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah sure sure along with Jesus, Da Buddha and some pedo Catholic priests
- sipping tea in the garden...

Nah but seriously... what was this documentary called?
Surely with such a wide variety of tastes you mention - should be interesting to say the least...
I think it might be called American eunuch, not sure though.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,124
Reaction score
20,250
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I confess that I got in a fight with a co-OJT (on-the-job) trainee a while a go. He smoked and I have colds and headache (but still go to work/training because I'm undertime) so I got annoyed. Luckily my supervisors are not that cruel, and didn't report what happened to our school ojt personnel. And now I stand out as the baddest guy in the office, we're just five anyway.
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So... I made an 88% on my final experiment report, which was 10 points higher than the average for the lab.... Which is much higher than the previous three grades I made on my other experiments.... And I was buzzed verging on drunk when I wrote that last one.


ಠ_ಠ






The fuck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top