What do you expect from having a girlfriend? What do you want to get out of it?
[/c]
I think there are some other things going on, like how I'm doing in life and what I expected before moving out. My last official relationship was 4 years ago(there were friends with benefits in this time, but not an actual gf).How do you know that, though? When was the last time you were in a relationship, Moa?
doing lovey dovey things like watching a movie at home, chilling out together in a picnic... stuff like thatWhat do you expect from having a girlfriend? What do you want to get out of it?
I don't need a GF to get thatA squirt


How would that help you though? What if you still wanna get crazy, but without hooking up with girls?I think there are some other things going on, like how I'm doing in life and what I expected before moving out. My last official relationship was 4 years ago(there were friends with benefits in this time, but not an actual gf).
---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------
doing lovey dovey things like watching a movie at home, chilling out together in a picnic... stuff like that
it's more about the the good company
---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------
I don't need a GF to get that![]()
There could be a big pile of boxes or a giant inflatable mat there, it's the context xi0!My brain is full of fuck
...nuuThere could be a big pile of boxes or a giant inflatable mat there, it's the context xi0!

I swear to God I did not, charlie! It was a part of a bigger documentary, there were others...like a transgendered priest and I forget the others.The one he just made up...
![]()
Yeah sure sure along with Jesus, Da Buddha and some pedo Catholic priestsI swear to God I did not, charlie! It was a part of a bigger documentary, there were others...like a transgendered priest and I forget the others.
That reminds me of that movie Shame well except how the story ends.Themoa situation reminded me of a guy I saw on a documentary. The guy was banging girls left and right, those were good times for him..... until he wasn't satisfied anymore. Then he moved onto to men and banged them left and right and it was good for a while too, but still...he wasn't satisfied. He kept wanting more and more until he couldn't take the life anymore, so he decided to take some painkillers and castrate himself with a tool they use to castrate bulls. I watched him do it on tv, then I watched him call his sister and tell her he just cut his balls off, then I watched him go to the doctor and the doctor said that his testosterone level hasn't gone down by much and he didn't do a proper job at castrating himself. In the end he was like, what the fuck am I supposed to do now?
I think it might be called American eunuch, not sure though.Yeah sure sure along with Jesus, Da Buddha and some pedo Catholic priests
- sipping tea in the garden...
Nah but seriously... what was this documentary called?
Surely with such a wide variety of tastes you mention - should be interesting to say the least...
I'm from IshiyamaAre you gonna open up a fightclub branch?