MyeahSays who? If that was the case, everyone would be in prison![]()

Context
...MyeahSays who? If that was the case, everyone would be in prison![]()

...There's chemical things going on there, no doubt. But unlike other animals, we have willpower...or we're supposed to anywayMyeah
Context...

They're sort of the same thing, if you think about itAnyway, the "chemical thing" is the culprit, not the urge to imitate /o/
There's chemical things going on there, no doubt. But unlike other animals, we have willpower...or we're supposed to anyway![]()
...I think what we are missing from the discussion is time
...do you get the urge to kiss for a brief moment or do you fap on the kiss until tomorrow?
What Milly said......I think what we are missing from the discussion is time
...do you get the urge to kiss for a brief moment or do you fap on the kiss until tomorrow?
---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------
Anyways....as I understood it, you guys were implying peer pressure for appearance's sake, when it's not that at all imo...
(never imagined myself saying that)
It's pretty hard to cope in these situations an nothing I say will make you feel any different, but it's okay to vent here about anything. And talking with members here and spending time at the forum is a good way to get your thoughts on something else.
especially during final exams and when waiting for grades.Yes. When I feel enough anxiety or dread, I start to physically feel it typically around my heart and rib cage. I haven't slept in nearly 28 hours.Naomidee when you said anxiety is a claw around my heart , do you actually feel it for real?
I actually do and it's not comfortable but it happens when im too stressed, dont eat /sleep well and study too much,i hope i'm not aloneespecially during final exams and when waiting for grades.
This really sucks.
I actually got scared when it started to happen to me, I've been very stressed before but I've never had that. It really feels like a hand is trying to rip your heart out. I'm glad it's not something serious though and i still wonder why this just recently started when i have stressed as much during the last years for the same reason.Yes. When I feel enough anxiety or dread, I start to physically feel it typically around my heart and rib cage. I haven't slept in nearly 28 hours.This really sucks.
What was wrong with it? You could have gotten Finny to fix it depending on the issue.I confess that I miss my laptop so much, and it hasn't even been 2 hours since I sent it in for repair.
You had an anxiety attack?I actually got scared when it started to happen to me, I've been very stressed before but I've never had that. It really feels like a hand is trying to rip your heart out. I'm glad it's not something serious though and i still wonder why this just recently started when i have stressed as much during the last years for the same reason.
Not an attack, i just didnt sleep and eat as much, combine that with the stress of having final exams where you need to get good grades. I guess this resulted on having this sort of physical thing that Naomidee mentionned during the time i was this stressed.You had an anxiety attack?