Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm beginning to think I should start proofreading what I write, whether on this forum or project or whatnot. :|
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
There's chemical things going on there, no doubt. But unlike other animals, we have willpower...or we're supposed to anyway :p
:D...I think what we are missing from the discussion is time:p...do you get the urge to kiss for a brief moment or do you fap on the kiss until tomorrow?

:XD

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Anyways....as I understood it, you guys were implying peer pressure for appearance's sake, when it's not that at all imo...
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Fap on the kiss?

What?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:D...I think what we are missing from the discussion is time:p...do you get the urge to kiss for a brief moment or do you fap on the kiss until tomorrow?

:XD

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Anyways....as I understood it, you guys were implying peer pressure for appearance's sake, when it's not that at all imo...
What Milly said...:oh (never imagined myself saying that)


Peer pressure isn't just peer pressure. Most of the time, you don't do something unless you want to. It's not like fooling around/dating is something most people have to be coerced or influenced to do. That's why I brought up the chemical thing. People are horny!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think what Gary said could apply more to why I feel lonely/like I want a girlfriend. Nothing to do with peer pressure, just how seeing them act makes you feel like you're missing out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess..I am a little sad..trying to remain in control and it also helps that I am reading a new series..it's quite interesting.
Anyway,I'll summarize this..
my dad has been in out the hospital over the last couple months..It began when he starting peeing blood..a lot of blood..till he became anemic..
So, he was admitted to the hospital..Found out, it was because he had a kidney stone. Had an operation to remove it..He was okay for a few months..but the same problem started again. It was worse then before..Found out he had a tumor in his stomach..another damn surgery..After he stayed in the hospital for a few days, he was okay to go home. He was really weak and frail , and still weak..He couldn't consume or digest food very well. Only light and small portion of food could his body digest. So, he stayed out the hospital for about three weeks until yesterday..
yesterday, he spend most of the day vomiting and had very bad stomach..He was taken to hospital again..he had another surgery as soon as possible because his intestines were twisted. I really hate this,it's one thing after another..He's really weak right now..it makes me think he might just go..my mother died 4 years ago..in a similar fashion..she kept getting sick until they figured out her type of cancer had already spread too far in her body..I don't understand why they don't diagnosis these illnesses faster..Damn it all.
it really hurts, up until this point I have been in control and trying to be hopeful despite my siblings saying he might die soon..I ignored it or block it out..But I really can't this..Although, I can't express how I feel like usual..I can only tell people about the situation..
it's unusual for me to write this here or even tell people how feel..I actually feel like deleting everything I just wrote now..

The worst thing is, I haven't been around..I missed his last two surgeries..I relocated at the end of last year..So, I could focus on school because family complications were causing me to lose focus on school..I lose focus too easily..I thought it would it be easier in a different environment, in a different state but I can't change how I feel. Still it did help to a certain point but why do I feel like this now..?
I am good at remaining in control..in these situations..It is why my family says I am heartless..little do they know..I just don't know how to show affection or express my feelings but I still care..
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I am very sorry for your mother, and I hope your father gets better really soon. :comfort It's pretty hard to cope in these situations an nothing I say will make you feel any different, but it's okay to vent here about anything. And talking with members here and spending time at the forum is a good way to get your thoughts on something else.

I don't think anyone is heartless. Sometimes the best way to express yourself is through talking.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I hate the wait before getting my grades posted after semester ends. Anxiety is a claw around my heart and the only thing worse is when (if) I log on the day grades are due and I see that D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Naomidee when you said anxiety is a claw around my heart , do you actually feel it for real?

I actually do and it's not comfortable but it happens when im too stressed, dont eat /sleep well and study too much,i hope i'm not alone :D especially during final exams and when waiting for grades.

Also liductan,i sincerely hope that he's going to get better. Life is hard sometimes and things like that are meant to happen, unfortunately when it actually happens in your life, you just dont know how to react and you're gonna go trough different feelings but the best you can do is stay strong and hope it all gets better (i know its easy to say) but people can get sick just by worrying non stop and i dont want you to get that.

When i think about it, its so mindblow ing how hearing things like that makes you realize that people gets stressed over small stuff for no reason when bigger things could happen anytime.

I hope everything gets better for you liductan.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Naomidee when you said anxiety is a claw around my heart , do you actually feel it for real?

I actually do and it's not comfortable but it happens when im too stressed, dont eat /sleep well and study too much,i hope i'm not alone :D especially during final exams and when waiting for grades.
Yes. When I feel enough anxiety or dread, I start to physically feel it typically around my heart and rib cage. I haven't slept in nearly 28 hours. :arf This really sucks.
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Yes. When I feel enough anxiety or dread, I start to physically feel it typically around my heart and rib cage. I haven't slept in nearly 28 hours. :arf This really sucks.
I actually got scared when it started to happen to me, I've been very stressed before but I've never had that. It really feels like a hand is trying to rip your heart out. I'm glad it's not something serious though and i still wonder why this just recently started when i have stressed as much during the last years for the same reason.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I miss my laptop so much, and it hasn't even been 2 hours since I sent it in for repair.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I miss my laptop so much, and it hasn't even been 2 hours since I sent it in for repair.
What was wrong with it? You could have gotten Finny to fix it depending on the issue.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Too much back and forth driving and all. the hinge was misaligned or something and LCD screen probably needed to be replaced.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I actually got scared when it started to happen to me, I've been very stressed before but I've never had that. It really feels like a hand is trying to rip your heart out. I'm glad it's not something serious though and i still wonder why this just recently started when i have stressed as much during the last years for the same reason.
You had an anxiety attack?
 

Nast.J

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
401
Reaction score
183
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
You had an anxiety attack?
Not an attack, i just didnt sleep and eat as much, combine that with the stress of having final exams where you need to get good grades. I guess this resulted on having this sort of physical thing that Naomidee mentionned during the time i was this stressed.

It disappeared a few days after i was done with my finals. And this is the first time, this has happened to me so i was a bit shocked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top