Alexander Hamilton? What's the significance of him being on wine?...


How dare you insult your mother and me! You've went down the wrong path Naomie, you should have followed your mother's footstep. See that's what chemistry does to you!Are you a biology major, Nast? My mom was one too. That's just more proof about how weird they are.

Proof or it didnt happen?Well, you're kinda weird...
![]()

Both chemistry and biology are irrelevant. It's either theoritical physics, theoritical mathematics or nothing.How dare you insult your mother and me! You've went down the wrong path Naomie, you should have followed your mother's footstep. See that's what chemistry does to you!
Proof or it didnt happen?
You say that about everyone anyways
But for real is there a rivalry between biology and chemistry majors at your university?
I mean I don't think we have that at mine, basically all science majors are in the same classes during 1st and 2 years then we all go our separate ways but we're all good friends. Actually many of my friends are in chemistry majors or bio pharmaceutical majors (which is more chemistry than biology) and there's no kind of rivalry. If i don't like my program, I'll probably switch and they'll do the same. The only people I consider weird are physics majors because most of them are.
Or was it that you did bad in a biology class and it's still haunting you which years later resulted in a hate against biology majors?
There you go, i knew a physics major guy would show up! And you're worst than them, you're a mathematics major as well! Naomi managed to start a war! Who's next art, psychology, law, music major ?Both chemistry and biology are irrelevant. It's either theoritical physics, theoritical mathematics or nothing.

How teenagerly stereotypical of you.There you go, i knew a physics major guy would show up! And you're worst than them, you're a mathematics major as well! Naomi managed to start a war! Who's next art, psychology, law, music major ?![]()

I loved learning about Hamilton in high school. I thought he was very interesting. When we had a debate about the revolution in class, I played Hamilton.Alexander Hamilton? What's the significance of him being on wine?...![]()


She should have been a chemistry major and she knows it. She minored in MATH. I mean, what the hell? Those two fields (math and biology) don't compliment each other hardly at all. Now math and chemistry are definitely a good couple.How dare you insult your mother and me! You've went down the wrong path Naomie, you should have followed your mother's footstep. See that's what chemistry does to you!![]()
Rivalry? That would suggest you're in the same league.But for real is there a rivalry between biology and chemistry majors at your university?

I didn't know you were a physics major?? Besides, physics basically goes hand-in-hand with chemistry. Same with math. The lines between the two are kind of vague sometimes.Both chemistry and biology are irrelevant. It's either theoritical physics, theoritical mathematics or nothing.
But even the latter don't amount to much if they are not applicable in technology/engineeringBoth chemistry and biology are irrelevant. It's either theoritical physics, theoritical mathematics or nothing.

There's no need for two things to compliment each other to like them both. Hell, i wanted to minor in japanese but i couldn't because of the deadlines. Now there's nothing in common between those two (Japanese and biology) Both don't compliment each other but i still like them both. Sometimes people enjoy two completely different things.She should have been a chemistry major and she knows it. She minored in MATH. I mean, what the hell? Those two fields (math and biology) don't compliment each other hardly at all. Now math and chemistry are definitely a good couple.
Ah now that i think about it, you're right there can't be any rivalry and we're not in the same league as well. We're in a way higher league there's no point in comparing both.Rivalry? That would suggest you're in the same league.
But no, there really isn't a rivalry here either. Chemistry and biology majors have very few classes together here. Biochemistry majors have much more in common, but there still isn't what I would call a 'rivalry'. I didn't even know any biology majors (maybe one or two) before this class. I've had more courses in common with engineers and physicists.

There we go, Naomi definitively started a war. I called it. Dem chemistry majors always looking for fights..But even the latter don't amount to much if they are not applicable in technology/engineering![]()
), if you like your branch then go for it. Every science branches has proved to be useful for the progress of science, they've all helped each other in bringing science to where it is today.
Hey, I resent that remark!The only people I consider weird are physics majors because most of them are.

not nice to cookiestare your mom when she's suffering, thats not funSo my mom just had foot surgery and she's totally out of it. After about 20 minutes of trying to get her from her car into her bed, she says "my foot hurts".
I was going to give her the pain meds, but you're really supposed to have food with it, so I gave her some crackers. After eating half of one, she says, "why would you give me roast beef...?"
"Mom. That's a cracker."
"Ughhhhh."
![]()


?
