You did. You didn't keep it a secret from her, you told her.Yup, I told her. I mean keeping it a secret wouldn't be the right thing to do but I guess I expressed it the wrong way.
How is your relationship like with your mom?
You did. You didn't keep it a secret from her, you told her.Yup, I told her. I mean keeping it a secret wouldn't be the right thing to do but I guess I expressed it the wrong way.
None taken.From this and other things you've said in the past, your girlfriend sounds like a major pain in the ass. No offense.


It's fine. She can be stubborn sometimes and insist on things that's against her self-interest even though they can be solved with negotiations. Unlike my girlfriend, when she really dislikes someone, it's very hard for her to make peace with that person.You did. You didn't keep it a secret from her, you told her.
How is your relationship like with your mom?
We can only hope..I confess that many times, I feel like I'm gonna die before I'm even 28. :\
Do you think it's worth helping here?None taken.
She's usually ok but she sometimes overreacts about matters I have little control over. Luckily she doesn't hold grudge and we patch things up later.
It's fine. She can be stubborn sometimes and insist on things that's against her self-interest even though they can be solved with negotiations. Unlike my girlfriend, when she really dislikes someone, it's very hard for her to make peace with that person.
You're so jaded, broDefinitely. Otherwise things would take a turn for the worse and it would be much harder and costlier to solve the problem.


A'ight. Cuz sometimes it'd actually make things worse adn you're better off either distancing yourself or throwin the person in some kind of asylum... whether for old people, crazies, or whatnot.Definitely. Otherwise things would take a turn for the worse and it would be much harder and costlier to solve the problem.
[/pat]Ah, okay. I'm just asking. Have you talked with her about her problem syet?Well, my mother has always been nice to me and vice versa, it's just that her antipathy toward some people gets the best of her and she ends up putting herself in a difficult position. She doesn't have to be bff with these people but she can at least prioritize her self-interest when necessary.
I also don't think I could ever put my mother in a nursing home. If she becomes too old to take care of herself, I take her to my house or in a worst case scenario rent a house nearby and hire a nurse.
Wishing you all the best. According to time, negativity actually makes health worse while positivity helps with the health. So, think and be positive, it'll make a difference!I confess this year sucked...especially health-wise. I have yet another appointment with my GP today and I'm really scared of the outcome.
[pat]I wish you the best.[/pat]
Many times, I can't say she's open to different ideas though. It's like keeping smoking even if you know it's harmful to health, you just do it.Ah, okay. I'm just asking. Have you talked with her about her problem syet?
Get better soon, Ancy!I confess this year sucked...especially health-wise. I have yet another appointment with my GP today and I'm really scared of the outcome.

She took some allergy meds and then threw up for three hours, even some blood. 
Yes, I knew beforehand. Roughly 8 years ago, she had an allergy to Nutella (when it first made itself apparent to us). This was her second major exposure to Hazelnut, which made it all the worse.Wait, you knew she had the allergy before? I don't get why you threw out the other stuff, but a lot of chocolate products will have labels on them saying they're made in the same facility as products with nuts in them. But that's more about candy than cereal (not that it sounds like there's much of a difference in that case...lol)