Ouch. Just don't leave ridiculous soulful walls of text in her email. I think you'll be fine.
I confess it sucks that, right after I get into a happy programming/studying mode, I suddenly get a text from home of "your brother and mom got into a fight" (implicit message: fix the conflict or everything will end badly). Jesus, this is why I spend a good portion of studying time watching youtube comedies! Because when these little stink bombs show up in my day, it makes it blatantly impossible to do my job or schoolwork! Argh!
I confess it sucks that, right after I get into a happy programming/studying mode, I suddenly get a text from home of "your brother and mom got into a fight" (implicit message: fix the conflict or everything will end badly). Jesus, this is why I spend a good portion of studying time watching youtube comedies! Because when these little stink bombs show up in my day, it makes it blatantly impossible to do my job or schoolwork! Argh!




