Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, I seem to remember you and your dad talking somewhat.

Rather, him bossing you around, but that's better than nothing.
Bullshit - lol

Your memory is worse than mine. You're remembering wrong.

I confess I'm pissed that there are people who are scamming others looking for work. Bullfucking shit.
Any particular's?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I remember your mom talking a lot. Like, I constantly heard her talk that even when you two were out, I thought she was home adn talking. D:


One seems to be Allure Marketing Group, one might be North Star or 5 North, etc.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I successfully made it through No-Shave November.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Yay, congrats! I confess that can mean anything between you avoiding getting attacked by a wild 70s pornstash or growing a glorious beard....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wow...such inappropriate....much bold....very private....so info....wow
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Wow...such inappropriate....much bold....very private....so info....wow
I didn't realise she was talking about her bush until now! Oh my god lady!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I was just making a joke, but ... :imslow

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Okay, I'll see myself out :leaving
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I didn't realise she was talking about her bush until now! Oh my god lady!
Oh, I completely missed that. This is awkward even for the internet....
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


:3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I guess the idea that she'd do it and not give a shit is attractive by itself...but ONLY that.




But I'm weird, so ignore what I just said, thanks.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Attractive for a circus maybe. XD Oh sorry. haha

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not the ACTUAL thing....oh fuck, never mind :shootme
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't think it's ever winter where she lives :gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I like mashed potatoes.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that some-kind of post thanksgiving confession?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
No, it's "stfu with the current topic" confession.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top