Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
But she can look at alternatives, no? Or when she gets back, talk to someone. Though if I were her, I'd just personally make the professor's life hell, but I like being a reckless idiot, which I'm sure earthy is the opposite of.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
So last night I forgot to set my alarm (ugh). However, at approximately 7:45 am my cockatiel (Didoo) flew into my bedroom from across the hall and landed on me in bed. She proceeded to start singing really loud very close to my ear.

Thanks to Didoo knowing when I usually get up and go give her kisses in the morning, I was only 10 minutes late to class.

I confess I fucking love my bird.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks for the support y'all! Turned out alright after I talked with a couple of friends and drafted an email apologizing and groveling. The professor decided he had won the battle and allowed my sib to go to my fieldsite. The stipulation was I had to keep my sib out of the dorm and labs. Which I somewhat held to.

Anyways, I leave the station tomorrow morning at 6am. It's 11;13p and I have to finish packing. I just finished checking every microscope in the lab (all 19) because the profs decided I had to do something regarding lab cleanup before I left. Yargh.

Bro man - she on a island with that nut job prof.
I doubt one complaint from a student would do anything except ensure that this dicks wrath be placed up on her.
Prolly not a good idea in this case.
Exactly. Groveling turned out to be the best option.

Naomi, I wish I had a bird... but I have cats... sadness...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Cats are jerks. :hmph
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Lab partner (AKA closest thing to a husband I will ever have) : Where is everyone? Lab is so empty today...
Me: I don't know. Maybe they performed a two-week lab in one week.
Partner : Or maybe you scared them off.
Me: And how would I do that exactly?
Partner: With you intense weirdness... I mean, you're really weird.
Me: ಠ_ಠ
Partner: Give me a good defense, and I'll take it back.
Me: *slumps over, defeated*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
He didn't even have to point out you burning his arm.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
DIFFERENT HUSBAND PARTNER:arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
He didn't even have to point out you burning former partner's arm.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
With all this partner/husbands you are supposedly "meeting" at the lab I can't but wonder if more than "meeting" them you are "making" them.
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With all this partner/husbands you are supposedly "meeting" at the lab I can't but wonder if more than "meeting" them you are "making" them.
i confess to loving kkck's posting

i always log on to read the long ass, yet informative posts

Manga Helpers is a better place because of posters like KKCK !!!
 

REN KOUEN

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
5,480
Reaction score
1,292
Gender
Male
Country
United States
bromance much ?? :hurr
lol in a sense i guess, i just wanted to point out that he makes quality posts (even if they are really long!!!)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
With all this partner/husbands you are supposedly "meeting" at the lab I can't but wonder if more than "meeting" them you are "making" them.
Making them? How do you mean? Like making them up? :blink

You do realize that I have a different lab partner (possibly multiple partners, depending on how many labs I take) each semester?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Making them? How do you mean? Like making them up? :blink

You do realize that I have a different lab partner (possibly multiple partners, depending on how many labs I take) each semester?
It was a joke.... I meant it like building/breeding/growing/cloning/kidnap-from-a-parallel-world or whatever other sciency thing which would be funny in that sort of context with a lab.... I did not mean to be in any form or context serious:p
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
XD I'm a chemist, not a biologist, silly rabbit. Although I did just learn about cloning in biochem. It's really interesting to learn about how it ACTUALLY works as opposed to the glamorized versions in the movies. Pretty cool stuff.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Jeez sheldon, next time I will make sure my joke includes an option for every science and context known to man (chemical compound which takes the internal and external characteristics of whatever it comes in contact with along with copying its personality? dunno, the only thing that makes sense in that sentence is the word "chemical"):p Since you are into cloning though I demand a rabbit-turtle. Always wondered if such a critter would be fast or slow... or hard or cuddly.... Well, not always, I just thought up something random right now and then wondered how it would work. I have the mild suspicioun that being indoors with no air conditioner while it is a pretty hot day is getting to me....
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I don't like how my co-worker comes up to me while I'm talking to a customer and steals that person away from me. Just the other day she rang in transactions for two customers whom I was tending to first. Grr, I could have been the one to make those sales!!!

Even though there's no commission with my job and everyone works together, I'll only ask for help when I need it. I don't need her budging in and doing what I was already doing when she could be assisting other customers who are coming in the store.

Overall she's not bad to work with, but I just want to tell her to go away in a polite manner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top