But she can look at alternatives, no? Or when she gets back, talk to someone. Though if I were her, I'd just personally make the professor's life hell, but I like being a reckless idiot, which I'm sure earthy is the opposite of.
Exactly. Groveling turned out to be the best option.Bro man - she on a island with that nut job prof.
I doubt one complaint from a student would do anything except ensure that this dicks wrath be placed up on her.
Prolly not a good idea in this case.
Naomi, I wish I had a bird... but I have cats... sadness...


Cats are jerks.![]()

Lies.Cats are jerks.![]()

i confess to loving kkck's postingWith all this partner/husbands you are supposedly "meeting" at the lab I can't but wonder if more than "meeting" them you are "making" them.

lol in a sense i guess, i just wanted to point out that he makes quality posts (even if they are really long!!!)bromance much ??![]()
Making them? How do you mean? Like making them up?With all this partner/husbands you are supposedly "meeting" at the lab I can't but wonder if more than "meeting" them you are "making" them.

It was a joke.... I meant it like building/breeding/growing/cloning/kidnap-from-a-parallel-world or whatever other sciency thing which would be funny in that sort of context with a lab.... I did not mean to be in any form or context seriousMaking them? How do you mean? Like making them up?
You do realize that I have a different lab partner (possibly multiple partners, depending on how many labs I take) each semester?

Since you are into cloning though I demand a rabbit-turtle. Always wondered if such a critter would be fast or slow... or hard or cuddly.... Well, not always, I just thought up something random right now and then wondered how it would work. I have the mild suspicioun that being indoors with no air conditioner while it is a pretty hot day is getting to me....