Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Are you implying that I am an one eye fish alien???




<_>
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Exactly, that is PRECISELY what the meme means <_>:xp:XD
Although to be fair the admiral has 2 eyes, you just can't see most of the other one from that angle.

That said, funny thing I just found.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-a-trap
I used that meme merely to point out it is hardly in my best interest to answer the question ancy posted earlier. But at least according to that site the meme refers to potential cross dressers and such being traps which also fits my earlier comment.... Never new that was what the meme actually meant lol. Its like jokes make themselves nowadays.....

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I confess I love epic rap battles of history. Anyone here sees that? I can't get enough of he bill gates vs steve jobs and obama vs romney.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I'm not a cross dresser, nor a weird looking alien. Here's the proof :


---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Yeah, I love Epic battle. I'm an old fan. My fave is Einstein vs Stephen Hawking
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You guys are weird.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi ancy! :x3 Its a pleasure to become acquanted with... your back? Ok, close enough.

How about adam vs eve?
Da front side is the alien side, she didn't want to scare you, prolly.

:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl

As I thought, I laek the way you think, :toc!!

Girl you look guud, why don't you back that thang up?
:lmao

I confess that music and humor serve me well to take my mind of somethings.
 
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i confess that i didnt learn for todays physics test cuz im too depressed,its all the fault of these damn women...2nd confession is that i will try haed to not remember this weekend :delerium
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, Winter season effects me...arousing :hurr.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thorn, you dont seem to hold back at all.....!
Wells..... :hurr

A lil confession.

Sitting in truck on break, lady passes me, smiles and walks away.
Few minutes later, she comes back, asking for some change so she can get breakfast.
Ofc I obliged even though I didn't have small change. She was saying something like times were hard.

Well, it's not like they're better for me either.

So char does another good deed.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Hi ancy! :x3 Its a pleasure to become acquanted with... your back? Ok, close enough.

How about adam vs eve?
:lmao my back is pleased to meet you too :derp

I confess I love jenna. She's an hot Eve :hurr
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Thorn, you dont seem to hold back at all.....!
Wells..... :hurr

A lil confession.

Sitting in truck on break, lady passes me, smiles and walks away.
Few minutes later, she comes back, asking for some change so she can get breakfast.
Ofc I obliged even though I didn't have small change. She was saying something like times were hard.

Well, it's not like they're better for me either.

So char does another good deed.
Are you sure she wanted money for breakfast?

I absolutely refuse to give money to people who obviously smoke, looks under the influence, or reeks of alcohol or drugs. I gave this woman $5 for gas, apparently, and I regret it because the car smelled so heavily like smoke, which I wouldn't have a problem with except there was a kid in a carseat in the back. I think one of the girls were smoking in the car too, which disgusts me because they were endangering the kid's life. Even if I recall wrong, they still smoked in the car with or without the kid, and I'm sure that the smell of smoke is not good.


:(
:lmao my back is pleased to meet you too :derp

I confess I love jenna. She's an hot Eve :hurr
You talking about Jenna Jameson, Jenna Haze, or is the Jenna you''re talking about not a porn star?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I have the vague suspicion that she is talking about the blond girl in this video

How do I put the actual video and not just the link? I never need that but when I do I have no clue of what to do....

edit: added video
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
How do I put the actual video and not just the link? I never need that but when I do I have no clue of what to do....
Just use Insert Video (
) button.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I was talking about Jenna Marbles...

Why would I mention a porn star? :cookiestare you're weird Milly
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
i confess that i didnt learn for todays physics test cuz im too depressed,its all the fault of these damn women...2nd confession is that i will try haed to not remember this weekend :delerium
LEARN YOUR PHYSICS. LEARN YOUR PHYSICS. LEARN YOUR PHYSICS.

*goes back to lurking*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top