You wanna check???![]()
hmmmmm
Sounded like a request.![]()

You wanna check???![]()
hmmmmm
Sounded like a request.![]()





Its a pleasure to become acquanted with... your back? Ok, close enough. Da front side is the alien side, she didn't want to scare you, prolly.Hi ancy!Its a pleasure to become acquanted with... your back? Ok, close enough.
How about adam vs eve?


!!

.
Wouldn't be a confession if held backThorn, you dont seem to hold back at all.....!
Well.......yeah, lest you become a shard of emptiness.....Wouldn't be a confession if held back![]()
Hi ancy!Its a pleasure to become acquanted with... your back? Ok, close enough.
How about adam vs eve?
my back is pleased to meet you too 

Are you sure she wanted money for breakfast?Thorn, you dont seem to hold back at all.....!
Wells.....
A lil confession.
Sitting in truck on break, lady passes me, smiles and walks away.
Few minutes later, she comes back, asking for some change so she can get breakfast.
Ofc I obliged even though I didn't have small change. She was saying something like times were hard.
Well, it's not like they're better for me either.
So char does another good deed.

You talking about Jenna Jameson, Jenna Haze, or is the Jenna you''re talking about not a porn star?my back is pleased to meet you too
I confess I love jenna. She's an hot Eve![]()
Just use Insert Video (How do I put the actual video and not just the link? I never need that but when I do I have no clue of what to do....
you're weird MillyLEARN YOUR PHYSICS. LEARN YOUR PHYSICS. LEARN YOUR PHYSICS.i confess that i didnt learn for todays physics test cuz im too depressed,its all the fault of these damn women...2nd confession is that i will try haed to not remember this weekend![]()