Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It sounded like a compliment in my head.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
the vet can't save him. what have been seen cannot be unseen
Poor birdie.
You guys are my fucking bitches. And by that, I mean bros in a girl way. :derp

I seriously laughed so hard. XD

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

But my bird is still blind. D:

He looks kind of scary because his eyes were already red. Now one is dark red and the other is the milky glowing kind of red weirdness. Aw he so cute tho.
:hurr

Take it to the vet though....
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Has anyone seen Gary naked?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,061
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that a confession or a desire, thorn?

Well not much for a confession but here goes one. A Korean women called me on the mobile yesterday and we talked to each-other in Korean.
Okay the last part of taking to her in Korean is not true but it was very unexpected turn of events.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I smell desperation..
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Welp. I confess that I just drank 4 beers and then order $160 worth of shit online from Victoria's Secret.

So just in case anyone has been wondering, my shopping addiction and alcohol consumption have not calmed down terribly over the past year.

:cookiehand

Meanwhile, I am loving advanced inorganic chem, and even though I hate to admit it, I'm even loving physical chemistry II a bit... Quantum physics can really change the way you look at the world. I think that's what drew me to science in the first place. I love it when I see something a certain way for so many years, and then it all changes in a matter of weeks, or even seconds.
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,061
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think she was referring to you, Rodrigo. :rofl
Her*

Naomi - you gots ta look at the members genders status, sometimes they're accurately displayed.

I know I should know better but heck, I'm giving Lissa the benefit of the doubt here. She's always pulling puch lines, pfft. :notrust
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm utterly confused as to why women think men prefer skinny girls. there are pics out there saying "real men choose curves, dogs choose bones" or whatever, or pics of curvy girls like Marilyn Monroe with caption saying "where has this gone" or whatever. What I want to know is... how did women ever come to the conclusion we prefer skinny girls over curvy?

Nearly every males I've come across have said they prefer curvy girls or want some meat on the bones. Like, one out of every eleven guys have said they prefer skinny girls. Feels like fat girls are just jealous that more guys prefer skinnier girls that they think it's all about the bones. :fail

Keira Knightley and Angelina Jolie don't do much for me because they're too skinny! With disproportionate head, to be honest.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, its not the proudest moment of my life but I agree with M3J. I like them healthy :hurr
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Wait - I laughed but who're you addressing? Thorn's question for Gary or the random Korean chic that called me??
obviously you..lol

nah let me leave you alone..

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

I confess I'm utterly confused as to why women think men prefer skinny girls. there are pics out there saying "real men choose curves, dogs choose bones" or whatever, or pics of curvy girls like Marilyn Monroe with caption saying "where has this gone" or whatever. What I want to know is... how did women ever come to the conclusion we prefer skinny girls over curvy?

Nearly every males I've come across have said they prefer curvy girls or want some meat on the bones. Like, one out of every eleven guys have said they prefer skinny girls. Feels like fat girls are just jealous that more guys prefer skinnier girls that they think it's all about the bones. :fail

Keira Knightley and Angelina Jolie don't do much for me because they're too skinny! With disproportionate head, to be honest.
I gotta LOVE this! I read this all the time..Other females calling each fat..when in fact those girls are small... I wish woman would learn to love their size no matter what size they are.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I confess..I am really bored with my life..I feel old at 20 years..I wish I was doing more, being more active and talking to more people. I could try to talk to more people but I haven't made a new friend since high school ended and that was like two years ago. I have general conversations with fellow students at my school but I don't want to be friends with any of them. Maybe I am too picked.. Thorough my high years I only had one close friend..Everybody else was considered an acquaintance. I been told my personality is like static, it attracts people. Surely it does, people always give me their number but I don't call..I always turn them down..Afraid to take the initiative or whatever it is..Or sometimes I think they can't handle me..Truth be told only my mother could handle me lol..I maybe fun, crazy, and intriguing at first but once someone gets closer..They find another side of me or more they I would like to know..and sometimes it pushes people back and I don't like it.

With all being said and done..I want friends that will understand me and aren't afraid of me when I show them what I have to offer..Not just fun, cool, and funny lissa but all the craziness, weird and sometimes harsh combined together.. I will be able to do crazy experiments, act anyway I want, and just venture out into the world.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How about instead of thinner girls wishing they were curvier, or curvier girls wishing they were thinner....people just accept who they are? And if they can't, then do something about it. What a novel concept!

There's kind of a double-standard going on where it isn't politically correct to talk about the weight of heavier people, but it's perfectly okay to pick apart the body of someone who most consider to be "underweight". They're automatically anorexic or bulimic, and the same courtesy isn't afforded to them because they aren't fat. It's kind of bullshit IMO. Body issues are body issues. And this is coming from a fat person, btw.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
obviously you..lol

nah let me leave you alone..

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------



I gotta LOVE this! I read this all the time..Other females calling each fat..when in fact those girls are small... I wish woman would learn to love their size no matter what size they are.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

I confess..I am really bored with my life..I feel old at 20 years..I wish I was doing more, being more active and talking to more people. I could try to talk to more people but I haven't made a new friend since high school ended and that was like two years ago. I have general conversations with fellow students at my school but I don't want to be friends with any of them. Maybe I am too picked.. Thorough my high years I only had one close friend..Everybody else was considered an acquaintance. I been told my personality is like static, it attracts people. Surely it does, people always give me their number but I don't call..I always turn them down..Afraid to take the initiative or whatever it is..Or sometimes I think they can't handle me..Truth be told only my mother could handle me lol..I maybe fun, crazy, and intriguing at first but once someone gets closer..They find another side of me or more they I would like to know..and sometimes it pushes people back and I don't like it.

With all being said and done..I want friends that will understand me and aren't afraid of me when I show them what I have to offer..Not just fun, cool, and funny lissa but all the craziness, weird and sometimes harsh combined together.. I will be able to do crazy experiments, act anyway I want, and just venture out into the world.
Women are each other's natural enemies. And hell no, fat men and women need to get thinner. At the very least, for health reasons. And at the same time, bony men and women need to get bigger for health reasons.


Just be yourself, that's the best way to weed out someone unless you will always hide your real self. Better they know what they're in for early on before getting a rude surprise and leavin you in the middle, yanno?
How about instead of thinner girls wishing they were curvier, or curvier girls wishing they were thinner....people just accept who they are? And if they can't, then do something about it. What a novel concept!

There's kind of a double-standard going on where it isn't politically correct to talk about the weight of heavier people, but it's perfectly okay to pick apart the body of someone who most consider to be "underweight". They're automatically anorexic or bulimic, and the same courtesy isn't afforded to them because they aren't fat. It's kind of bullshit IMO. Body issues are body issues. And this is coming from a fat person, btw.
Women particularly are annoying. I still want to know how women ever thought men preferred skinny women. I rarely see a guy say he prefers skinny women over curvy.

So many lies made up so women can pretend everything is wrong with everyone but them. :fail
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Women particularly are annoying. I still want to know how women ever thought men preferred skinny women. I rarely see a guy say he prefers skinny women over curvy.

So many lies made up so women can pretend everything is wrong with everyone but them. :fail
That's kinda dumb. Why would prefer one over the other? I like both :oh
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think if the guy could have one choice, he'd choose curvy over bony or fat.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That's kinda dumb. Why would prefer one over the other? I like both :oh
yeah...I don't know what Milly is talking about. That being said, I don't have a "type". That's the beautiful thing about women, so much variety. :umad
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're all dumb.

I'm saying women keep accusing of men of liking only skinny girls, and whining about that when guys have said they preferred curvy girls. I never said they only desired curves, but given the choice, they'd go with curvy. Bear in mind this is based on the conversations I have seen and have been part of, but still.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Women particularly are annoying. I still want to know how women ever thought men preferred skinny women. I rarely see a guy say he prefers skinny women over curvy.

So many lies made up so women can pretend everything is wrong with everyone but them. :fail
You're all dumb.

I'm saying women keep accusing of men of liking only skinny girls, and whining about that when guys have said they preferred curvy girls. I never said they only desired curves, but given the choice, they'd go with curvy. Bear in mind this is based on the conversations I have seen and have been part of, but still.
What does curvy even mean? Everyone has their own definition of it and it tends to range from the obese to the slim. It's a useless and catch-all phrase that tends to encompass most of the female population.

Secondly, there is not universal rule of what attracts men because last time I checked men are individuals. I know plenty of guys that would never hit on a girl that wasnt really slim and others whose whole basis of attractiveness was on how big her ass was regardless of her weight. It's silly to take half the human population and just blindly say they have this view on attractiveness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top