Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I dread professional dental cleaning. That s***t is painful.
Is your teeth the problem? Because I've never had pain during dental cleaning. It are annoying though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Some people just have more sensitive mouths than others
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That won't make for a fun lollipop time if she ever goes for that.

If you know what I mean.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Ancy's daily agenda - the IT disaster episode

So after naggin for moths, my IT colleague finally ordered a new computer for me and two very large screens. Easy to understand that I was very excited about it. Nevertheless, my joy didn't last much because my work profile needed to be transfered on this new machine. So of course, I asked my IT colleague to do this more than once. To be more precise I told him six times. Every time he apologised saying that he has a few urgent things to solve and that he will do it tomorrow.

Finally, today, he came by and instead of making my life easier, he built a fort on my desk. Now I have two computers and four huge screens and none is working properly - the designing software is on one computer, whilst outlook profile/account BCM on the other. WTF! :cookiestare

He said that tomorrow will have the new machine ready to go and remove the other one. If he won't do it, I will start a big ass scandal.

I had enough of this shit! :shin
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Is he the boss' son or something? It sounds as if he's a bit incompetent. :cookiehand
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
No. But they're very good buddies :oh
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I murdered a lizard :pout

I keep my mop outside, and I usually shake it out before I use it. But I did not shake it this day. I had my bleachey, Pine Sol water and I dipped the mop into it and I see a lizard struggling beneath the soapy water. I ran to get Xavier and had him fish it out. We brought it outside and I thought he might survive, but instead we stood there and watched his little gills try to breathe and then he got all stiff. He looked at me like, "Why, why did you kill me?"

I murdered a lizard :arf
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Aww. It was an accident. Don't blame yourself. It's family will hate you though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who cares? If it isn't furry or fluffy, it deserves to die. :edumacated
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aww. It was an accident. Don't blame yourself. It's family will hate you though.
They may be plotting revenge as we speak.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
like there is only 49,999 more in our yard alone:lmao
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I murdered a lizard :pout

I keep my mop outside, and I usually shake it out before I use it. But I did not shake it this day. I had my bleachey, Pine Sol water and I dipped the mop into it and I see a lizard struggling beneath the soapy water. I ran to get Xavier and had him fish it out. We brought it outside and I thought he might survive, but instead we stood there and watched his little gills try to breathe and then he got all stiff. He looked at me like, "Why, why did you kill me?"

I murdered a lizard :arf
My cats kills a dozen of those a day. I am sure no one will notice your crime provided you disposed of the evidence correctly (for instance, my cat eats them).
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Jo :comfort

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

I always feel bad when I step on a snail. ._.

I also used to have pet snails as a kid. xD
 

Buffynut

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
476
Reaction score
1,261
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My cats kills a dozen of those a day. I am sure no one will notice your crime provided you disposed of the evidence correctly (for instance, my cat eats them).
I put him under some leaves. Circle of life. Something probably ate it.

Jo :comfort

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

I always feel bad when I step on a snail. ._.

I also used to have pet snails as a kid. xD
Stepping on snails is horrifying!

Adi :hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I officially have all of my credit cards paid off! :maracas

Just in time for the holiday season. :scry
 
Top