Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@reverie

I confess that it made happy to hear that and I hope once more - for the good of you, to pierce your soul once more~<3.

 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I confess that i miss the weekly routine of checking things about Naruto and Bleach.
Now, i only read monthlies, bimonthlies and DGM when it isn't on hiatus.
:emocat
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Asclepius - i know this feel.
:hug

Thankfully for me tho - Noblesse and T.O.G are something to look forward to.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess I really only follow One Piece nowadays, and catch up on ones like Vinland Saga now and then.

(And I confess it feels like I'll be following One Piece for several years to come..)
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
(And I confess it feels like I'll be following One Piece for several years to come..)
I read something on ANN that Oda said OP is around 65% done when it was in vol70 or something. Someone did the math and basically deduced that OP will be over in the 1200s. If you count breaks and holidays OP literally will be going on for another 9 years. Fam I'll be 31 in 9 years. I might have kids by then and hopefully a hot wife. Crazy. I'm so far behind I couldn't even begin to catch up.

I confess I'm in a good mood cause I just made $70 off betting, and I always lose when I bet :D
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nothing else got my attention on WSJ.
The closest thing would be watching HQ!!! But i can't stand reading it.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I read something on ANN that Oda said OP is around 65% done when it was in vol70 or something. Someone did the math and basically deduced that OP will be over in the 1200s. If you count breaks and holidays OP literally will be going on for another 9 years. Fam I'll be 31 in 9 years. I might have kids by then and hopefully a hot wife. Crazy. I'm so far behind I couldn't even begin to catch up.
Heh, yeah. Personally I've read One Piece since I was 14 or so (10 years). Caught up around the end of Enies Lobby. Now I've already got a kid and in two months a hot wife. Still, it's been like what.. Six arcs since I caught up? It feels like I've really only been following the series for a few years.

I confess it feels a little crazy that my kid is going to be like ten years old when I'll sit there, reading the ending to One Piece..
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that i miss the weekly routine of checking things about Naruto and Bleach.
Now, i only read monthlies, bimonthlies and DGM when it isn't on hiatus.
:emocat
There two novels coming out for Bleach and Naruto has some novels around which will get animated,if you didn't know.Pretty sure you know that there's Boruto which you can read but I guess you don't want to.

I confess Iam happy that there's something new for Bleach after how terribly it ended.I hope that this new content will be able to make up for the disappointing ending that Bleach had,

I also confess that Iam hoping the last arc of Bleach gets animated.Although I found the last arc to be bad overall,there were some moments that I liked,like almost everything related to Kommamura in that arc and Rukia's battle with As Nodt.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
After reading KnB novels, i lost the will to read more.
N.6 novels were nice though.
And i loved D.gray-man novels.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess i dont like to confess:gnut
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I am confessing:thorntongue
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I wanna watch Zootopia cause of your signature fam @Charlie
Well confessing to your confession, I confess that
Disney animation flicks like these are not usually my cup of Coffe but in this case I was lead and guided by a VERY VERY powerful force. :XD
And after watching it - I have to admit that it was a pretty good and suspenseful movie that I ended up liking. (which i really did not expect). So I recommend it~.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dafuk you mean disney aint whats up....lion king fukan best animated movie evahs:edu
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,068
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dafuk you mean disney aint whats up....lion king fukan best animated movie evahs:edu
I meant i don't usually watch these types of flicks.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I sometimes wonder if having sex with one's self is considered masturbation or auto-incest
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Top