Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I sometimes wake up when my brother starts mumbling something...so the fun begins...I actually start asking him stuff...and sometimes he even sits up and answers :p He's Arctigor on MH you can make fun of him :3c

But it's so funny :D...after a few lines he just crashes back into the bed and usually doesn't remember shit the next day :D
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Honestly, I have no idea how I can laugh when I sleep
My sister once told me she woke up because I was laughing while asleep like a maniac... and that she got really freaked out because of it :XD

I also talk (not as much as Arc tho) and I... bite. Nothing big, more like a squirrel doing nom nom nom :lmao.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I FRIKKIIN LOOOOOVE RALPH FIENNES​
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I can't control the things I say/ do while asleep...
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Recently I had a dream that me and my bro were quarrelling and I yelled "I don't wanna live with you anymore!!!", and I woke myself and my bf. xD It was really funny. I started explaining how it was only a dream and I mean my bro, not him. xD Cause the dream was still fresh and I wasn't thinking straight.

Dreams work really weird, I'm not living with my family but in my dreams I am. xD Guess I miss them or something.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Recently I had a dream that me and my bro were quarrelling and I yelled "I don't wanna live with you anymore!!!", and I woke myself and my bf. xD It was really funny. I started explaining how it was only a dream and I mean my bro, not him. xD Cause the dream was still fresh and I wasn't thinking straight.

Dreams work really weird, I'm not living with my family but in my dreams I am. xD Guess I miss them or something.
You need Jesus.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
There's always that one person that you'll kind of set in the back of your mind. You can go weeks, months, or even a YEAR without speaking, but then as soon as they check in, you're obsessed again. Completely. Fucking. Helpless.

:SOON
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There's always that one person that you'll kind of set in the back of your mind. You can go weeks, months, or even a YEAR without speaking, but then as soon as they check in, you're obsessed again. Completely. Fucking. Helpless.

:SOON
sry 'bout that
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
WhaT? You think it's yOU? You won't even send me a picture of a duckK, you complete whORE.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Wow, you could have let him down easy or something....
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
There's always that one person that you'll kind of set in the back of your mind. You can go weeks, months, or even a YEAR without speaking, but then as soon as they check in, you're obsessed again. Completely. Fucking. Helpless.

:SOON


I do that way too many times.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
WhaT? You think it's yOU? You won't even send me a picture of a duckK, you complete whORE.
Is this an anagram? WTYOUKORE? TOUKORE? Hmm...
Eurotok?

I am not sure who you are calling a whore, but to save on violence (it is a precious commodity after all)
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Is this an anagram? WTYOUKORE? TOUKORE? Hmm...
Eurotok?

I am not sure who you are calling a whore, but to save on violence (it is a precious commodity after all)
work out ye? It seems like naomi has some pretty high standards:lmao
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
uhh...I think she was drunk guys. Never go full DaVinci Code :XD
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Oh well, look at xio being all reasonable and stuff:derp<_>

Its way more fun to go da vinci code:hip. Or just wonder how improbable it is that a drunk rambling would include random capped letters that would form words that make some sense with the drunk rambling in question.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh well, look at xio being all reasonable and stuff:derp<_>

Its way more fun to go da vinci code:hip. Or just wonder how improbable it is that a drunk rambling would include random capped letters that would form words that make some sense with the drunk rambling in question.
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/ :3c <_>
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
^Thats exactly the one I used lol. I am not so bored that I would spend time finding a coherent anagram the old fashion way (as in, staring REALLY hard at it)....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
^Thats exactly the one I used lol. I am not so bored that I would spend time finding a coherent anagram the old fashion way (as in, staring REALLY hard at it)....
Yeah, I don't buy it :kappa
 
Top