Life The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 3

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Every thread I show up in deviates from it's origin so hard smdh.
then stop with distracting us inari tan :hmph

Well... So that girl confessed her feelings to me. The drama levels have been running high. Apparently she's been crushing on me for 2 months since I kissed her at a party while playing truth or dare. I feel pretty damn guilty because said kiss was right in front of her boyfriend and I'm the main reason she broke up with him according to my sister.

Did I mention this is my sister's best friend? And that this girl's ex-boyfriend is my sister's boyfriend's best friend? This is a very tight-knit group of friends and I have no idea what this is going to do to our dynamic. It's sort of still a secret, sooo...

My sister was pretty mad about it at first. She might still be mad about it, I don't know. :cookiehand

And I'm not sure where it's going to go from here (I'm not girlfriend material, let's be honest). But we'll see I suppose! <_>
spicy situation

keep us informed :hurr
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree! go for it Nao-chan! Happiness is just a breath away, i always say...

And if all fails...

Take this..



You've earned it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes yes, we will get to that. XD No rush
There is a rush. D:


Mod selection isn't that difficult. It's about making quality posts while being active enough that you can check your section often. Also friendliness/manners towards others, for the most part. Breaking rules doesn't necessarily disqualify you, but it depends on what rule you've broken and how long it's been since then. At the least, I think those are the minimum criteria. You want the staff to say "holy guacamole, this guy is a friendly and knowledgeable person who posts quality stuff!"

Now that I think about it, how did Charles and xi0 ever became mods? :lol
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Well, Swarles is the Sexual Katana

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well... So that girl confessed her feelings to me. The drama levels have been running high. Apparently she's been crushing on me for 2 months since I kissed her at a party while playing truth or dare. I feel pretty damn guilty because said kiss was right in front of her boyfriend and I'm the main reason she broke up with him according to my sister.

Did I mention this is my sister's best friend? And that this girl's ex-boyfriend is my sister's boyfriend's best friend? This is a very tight-knit group of friends and I have no idea what this is going to do to our dynamic. It's sort of still a secret, sooo...

My sister was pretty mad about it at first. She might still be mad about it, I don't know. :cookiehand

And I'm not sure where it's going to go from here (I'm not girlfriend material, let's be honest). But we'll see I suppose! <_>
What have you done :o

But well if she left him because of a kiss then don't feel bad,she didn't ''love'' him(as a boyfriend,perhaps she loves him as a friend?)

There is a rush. D:


Mod selection isn't that difficult. It's about making quality posts while being active enough that you can check your section often. Also friendliness/manners towards others, for the most part. Breaking rules doesn't necessarily disqualify you, but it depends on what rule you've broken and how long it's been since then. At the least, I think those are the minimum criteria. You want the staff to say "holy guacamole, this guy is a friendly and knowledgeable person who posts quality stuff!"

Now that I think about it, how did Charles and xi0 ever became mods? :lol
More importantly how did you become mod :XD
 
Last edited:

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
What have you done :o

But well if she left him because of a kiss then don't feel bad,she didn't ''love'' him(as a boyfriend,perhaps she loves him as a friend?)



More importantly how did you become mod :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What have you done :o

But well if she left him because of a kiss then don't feel bad,she didn't ''love'' him(as a boyfriend,perhaps she loves him as a friend?)



More importantly how did you become mod :XD
Quality posting and deception. I did a great job as a mod once I became comfortable.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
while this thread is still somewhat on the topic of confessions and love.

I confess I'm tired of hearing my friend deal with his ex. She dumped him becausae he wasn't 'the one'. She was one of those girls that had super high expectations out of her bf but was lazy in fulfilling her behalf. And she was beautiful... but that just complicates it mroe because she was arrogent and always had to remind my friend how lucky he was to even have her...

Anyway, he's dumped, and they aere going through the whole... 'lets just be friends because i don't want us to not talk' stage of the break up, and I'm telling him from personal experience its not a good idea. He doesn't listen and has had his heart played with for like 2 months now... and he still invites her over to cuddle and watch TV with.

I ... cannot understand why he doesn't see she's using him for emotional comfort... and it's dandy if he wants to keep screwing his feelings over... but... I just don't want to keep having to listen to him complain...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Quality posting and deception. I did a great job as a mod once I became comfortable.
:kappa

That explain a lot :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I ... cannot understand why he doesn't see she's using him for emotional comfort... and it's dandy if he wants to keep screwing his feelings over... but... I just don't want to keep having to listen to him complain...
Hmmm yeah its seems complicated - have you thought as their friend - dump the both and gtfo ?
Would make it a looooooooooooooot easier on your mind and give back your sanity. ^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
while this thread is still somewhat on the topic of confessions and love.

I confess I'm tired of hearing my friend deal with his ex. She dumped him becausae he wasn't 'the one'. She was one of those girls that had super high expectations out of her bf but was lazy in fulfilling her behalf. And she was beautiful... but that just complicates it mroe because she was arrogent and always had to remind my friend how lucky he was to even have her...

Anyway, he's dumped, and they aere going through the whole... 'lets just be friends because i don't want us to not talk' stage of the break up, and I'm telling him from personal experience its not a good idea. He doesn't listen and has had his heart played with for like 2 months now... and he still invites her over to cuddle and watch TV with.

I ... cannot understand why he doesn't see she's using him for emotional comfort... and it's dandy if he wants to keep screwing his feelings over... but... I just don't want to keep having to listen to him complain...
Blind. You either need to confront him or her, or stop stressing yourself.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hmmm yeah its seems complicated - have you thought as their friend - dump the both and gtfo ?
Would make it a looooooooooooooot easier on your mind and give back your sanity. ^^

Blind. You either need to confront him or her, or stop stressing yourself.

^This all the way, I was gonna just ease into telling him he was being annoying yesterday. But he was down in the dumps about her apparently, was wondering why he couldn't get over her (probably because they are still a couple with no titles, which works for her because she has him and can still mess around with other guys with no pretext) so i didn't say anything directly, but I got irritable after his puppy routine and told him to abandon the chick, that's my take on it... and Now i probably won't have anything to do with him until he stops seeing her, or she finally stops playing him like a fiddle.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
while this thread is still somewhat on the topic of confessions and love.

I confess I'm tired of hearing my friend deal with his ex. She dumped him becausae he wasn't 'the one'. She was one of those girls that had super high expectations out of her bf but was lazy in fulfilling her behalf. And she was beautiful... but that just complicates it mroe because she was arrogent and always had to remind my friend how lucky he was to even have her...

Anyway, he's dumped, and they aere going through the whole... 'lets just be friends because i don't want us to not talk' stage of the break up, and I'm telling him from personal experience its not a good idea. He doesn't listen and has had his heart played with for like 2 months now... and he still invites her over to cuddle and watch TV with.

I ... cannot understand why he doesn't see she's using him for emotional comfort... and it's dandy if he wants to keep screwing his feelings over... but... I just don't want to keep having to listen to him complain...
Tell him that;of course you are still single and alone,TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU DAMN SLUT!!!


But seriously don't do anything imo beacuse I am pretty sure he knows that and do what I do;say yess/Really ?/She is a bitch/You did the right thing/You are a good couple...Because he wants to hear these...it is actually sad...
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Tell him that;of course you are still single and alone,TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU DAMN SLUT!!!.
I just found my quote of the year man, lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

The Red Dog

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
France
It was hard to follow Naomi-swan. Try to mend the pieces between the girl & your sister's boyfriend's best friend. ;)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Me: *girls never like me. ever*

Girl: *likes me. i like her.*
Girl: *is my sister's best friend and my guy friend's ex-girlfriend*

Sister: *is apparently grossed out by the idea of me and girl. drops subtle hints about it constantly. start being passive aggressive about it and sub-blogs about it*

Me: starts to notice sister's dislike of the situation.
Me: cares more about my sister than anyone.
Me: torn between wanting to have a chance at romance and caring about my sister's feelings
Me: cries myself to sleep three nights in a row and drinks too much drinks.
Me: leaves sister's house early because i couldn't be around her and Girl at the same time anymore
Me: just wants to be alone. all of the time.


Sister: *calls* What's up? You ok?
Me: yeah. i'm fine. why do you even ask?


Fuck everything. Just fuck it.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
What other consequences, apart from your sisters unhappiness, would there for you? Like, would there be other social backlash?

If not, then to be honest you should go for the girl you like. You like girls. Your sister wouldn't like you and a girl. Essentially, according to that logic, you'll never be happy, whereas your nee-chan gets to enjoy herself just because you don't look down on her choices. Now I'm not saying her opinion is unimportant entirely, but you can't live your entire life like this right? If you don't go for it now, you'll feel isolated, or eventually you'll leave home, find love and there will be struggles again. Perhaps if you go for it now, your sister will be more accepting of your situation later.

You'll never find happiness if you rely that much on other people for directions, but those are just my two cents on the matter.
 
Top