Thanks to everyone for all those words!They really help.
Googlez, you know for sure they're not talking about you? All I guess you can do is ask her. If it's clear it's not you, then sorry, bro, but there's next time. I'm in similar situation, and although I do like her, her happiness is more important.
There's just something about the one we love's smile. You just don't ever want to see that go away so much that you'd move Earth to keep her smiling.
Oh how I wish they were talking about me,but I'm 98% sure they meant someone else.(One percent is purely optimistic hope and the other percent is looking at it realistically,since the possibility exists).I will definitly try to ask her about it.If that will be possible upon seeing her that is.
Anyhow,good luck with your girl!
Strange,isn't it?
Wish I could double thank your post, Googz. It's so weird when I hear someone talk about something that I've felt before. It makes me feel less alone and helps me accept my feelings finally instead of just constantly putting them in the corner of my mind.
"If I can't love you as a lover,I will love you as a friend." I decided this once with someone I knew, concluding that I would love them in any way, shape, or form as long as I could keep loving them. Sad to say that although my situation was blissful for some time, it didn't last and ended badly. Pay attention to your feelings and face them, even when they're negative, even when it's difficult. Losing someone can be effortless, but the work exerted towards keeping them is worth that and so much more.
Glad I was able to help you with that post!
Thanks!I will follow the advice and do as you and earthforge said.It will be tough,but probably worth it in the end.
I don't know enough about the situation Googz. I think I mentioned it before, but there's probably some unspoken things going on between you two. I wouldn't rush to judgment on what her friends were talking about, who knows. You don't always have to act nonchalant, showing that you care enough to be curious isn't a bad thing necessarily.
The whole thing is painful/depressing because you care. You allowed yourself to. It's strange feeling but it isn't unique, this happens to everyone. Don't let things go unspoken for too long would be my advice. I personally can't live like that because I never really have.
I'm not intending to keep it a secret,as I'm the same as you there.In fact,talking about my feelings with her seems easier now,so I'll take my chance soon(even though it depends on how things develop in the near future).
Confess if it feels right. If I listened to my guts more often, I'd have had a girlfriend by now, most likely.
I confess that I'm the same.The hottest girl in school could've been my girlfriend,but I was not particularly interested in her,so even though she tried her best,I kept rejecting her and she got bored.Maybe I should've taken the chance?Wouldn't have felt right,but I guess I could've collected some experience.