Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'm masochis... oh shit! *runs away*


I confess I hate being stuck at home on a Friday night, but it's my fault. :\
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not really. :( Apart from work, school, adn random incursions, not really. :(


















FOREVER ALONE T_T





:(

It's ok, Milly. Me too. :amuse -Naomidee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah, I thought that statement seemed odd :XD

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

It's alright man...MH is your friend :super
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I was shocked when I read through the last pages, confessions en masse :arf

Yeah... Agh, I don't know. I knew he liked me, Gary. I knew it. I feel like I manipulated him into liking me. That's the fun part. Then I ignore him just for fun. As soon as a realized that there was a chance that he more than liked me, I go into total freak mode. Then it's serious and he follows me a lot because he wants something more (or at least this is what I gather--this could be my self-centered me talking). And keep in mind. I really do like to be alone a lot of the time. I am alone a lot of the time. So when someone is constantly in my periph, I get crowded wayyyyy too easily.
I won't be as nice as gary or KD. You sound like a bitch and you probably are one in some cases (from what I've read). No offense though, just trying to be neutral.

Eh, I promise, Even though like xi0 said I am kinda of a masochist also. Usually what ever happens to me because of woman are usually my fault
there rarely is only one person at fault Kevin, in most cases it's an interplay of two people.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, I thought that statement seemed odd :XD

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

It's alright man...MH is your friend :super
MH has stabbed me in the back as well. :scry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I won't be as nice as gary or KD. You sound like a bitch and you probably are one in some cases (from what I've read). No offense though, just trying to be neutral.
Wasn't a matter of being nice, I was being honest. I don't see things firsthand, just my impression of things.

Being a "bitch" and not handling certain things well are two completely different things. I can probably come off as a complete dick at times to people in my life, but that doesn't mean it's my intention. People often ask me if I hear the way I sound sometimes when I'm just kidding around, like attitude and such. The important thing is caring enough to learn and recognize when you're being a "bitch" or a "dick" and caring enough to try to change your behavior.

MH has stabbed me in the back as well. :scry
...what? :ginwut
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wasn't a matter of being nice, I was being honest. I don't see things firsthand, just my impression of things.

Being a "bitch" and not handling certain things well are two completely different things. I can probably come off as a complete dick at times to people in my life, but that doesn't mean it's my intention. People often ask me if I hear the way I sound sometimes when I'm just kidding around, like attitude and such. The important thing is caring enough to learn and recognize when you're being a "bitch" or a "dick" and caring enough to try to change your behavior
oh well let's not discuss Nao's behaviour here. I know she doesn't intend to hurt someone but certain behaviour patterns obviously lead to it.

I feel like I manipulated him into liking me. That's the fun part. Then I ignore him just for fun. As soon as a realized that there was a chance that he more than liked me, I go into total freak mode.
that's the main part I'm talking about. Of course I can't judge her because I didn't experience it at firsthand but if her feelings tell her something like this then there will be a certain truth to it. That part definitely "sounds" bitchy.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
oh well let's not discuss Nao's behaviour here. I know she doesn't intend to hurt someone but certain behaviour patterns obviously lead to it.
It's my Slytherin side I guess. What can I say? :cookiehand
But you can discuss it here if you want, I don't mind. It's the confessional thread after all.

"I confess that I think Naomidee is a bitch" :rofl

It hurts because it's true :scry

that's the main part I'm talking about. Of course I can't judge her because I didn't experience it at firsthand but if her feelings tell her something like this then there will be a certain truth to it. That part definitely "sounds" bitchy.
Yikes. When you quote that out of context, it sounds really bad. I don't want that to be misinterpreted. Don't get me wrong. I liked making that guy like me. It's when he started more than liking me and wanted to go out and be more than friends that I realized I was in too deep and didn't want anything to do with him anymore. I didn't mean to have him start wanting to be more than friends or anything like that-NOT my intention... I have intimacy problems, and it's my worst nightmare (especially since I didn't have that sort of feeling towards him). As soon as he showed signs of those feelings, I tried to undo any flirting or manipulating I may have initialized. Maybe I was too late, but better late than never I guess. :fail

The way that out of context quote makes it sound is that 'I tried to make him like me and messed with him. Then I made him MORE than like me and messed with him even MORE."

That was not the case at all. As soon as I knew he wanted something more than calculus lab partners, I backed the fuck off and acted less friendly and sent every signal I could to tell him 'no' without actually having to turn him down. That was me being a more of a coward than a bitch. And let me just remind you that I told him after a couple weeks of knowing him that I don't do relationships or dating. Thinking he could change me was his own fault.

I've just had more of a chance to think about it that's all. I was a huge bitch for flirting (although I do think that people mistaken 'being nice' for flirting a lot of the time). And me acting like a cold-heated bee-otch when I was trying to give him the "no" signal. I confess that. But it was never ever my intention to make him want a relationship with me. It's pretty obvious that I'm afraid of those. :lmao

I'm confusing errbody I think. Cause I sure as hell just confused myself. :arf
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What what? Lrn2read.

It's my Slytherin side I guess. What can I say? :cookiehand
But you can discuss it here if you want, I don't mind. It's the confessional thread after all.

"I confess that I think Naomidee is a bitch" :rofl

It hurts because it's true :scry



Yikes. When you quote that out of context, it sounds really bad. I don't want that to be misinterpreted. Don't get me wrong. I liked making that guy like me. It's when he started more than liking me and wanted to go out and be more than friends that I realized I was in too deep and didn't want anything to do with him anymore. I didn't mean to have him start wanting to be more than friends or anything like that-NOT my intention... I have intimacy problems, and it's my worst nightmare (especially since I didn't have that sort of feeling towards him). As soon as he showed signs of those feelings, I tried to undo any flirting or manipulating I may have initialized. Maybe I was too late, but better late than never I guess. :fail

The way that out of context quote makes it sound is that 'I tried to make him like me and messed with him. Then I made him MORE than like me and messed with him even MORE."

That was not the case at all. As soon as I knew he wanted something more than calculus lab partners, I backed the fuck off and acted less friendly and sent every signal I could to tell him 'no' without actually having to turn him down. That was me being a more of a coward than a bitch. And let me just remind you that I told him after a couple weeks of knowing him that I don't do relationships or dating. Thinking he could change me was his own fault.

I've just had more of a chance to think about it that's all. I was a huge bitch for flirting (although I do think that people mistaken 'being nice' for flirting a lot of the time). And me acting like a cold-heated bee-otch when I was trying to give him the "no" signal. I confess that. But it was never ever my intention to make him want a relationship with me. It's pretty obvious that I'm afraid of those. :lmao

I'm confusing errbody I think. Cause I sure as hell just confused myself. :arf
:cookiestare

Soooo long.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I guess that that guy thinks she's weird or a "bitch". When all you experience is behavior and not reasoning or context from a person things can get ugly.

Life isn't always that cut and dry, and I'm pretty sure people in his situation wouldn't want to hear excuses/reasons/etc...attraction and even love for that matter isn't rational in the first place (it is in a chemical sense, but no one thinks of it in that way).

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

I confess that Christmas is next weekend and I really don't care :fail
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I confess I've never watched The Godfather.
I confess that Radiohead and Coldplay are two unbelievably overrated bands.
I confess I don't like 30 Rock.
I confess I prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola even though I can't tell any significant taste difference.
I confess xi0 is old.
I confess I like Justin Bieber.
I confess that even though I tell women I'm a pilot that flew in Vietnam....I'm not.
I confess I hate most people.
I confess I'm a fantastic liar in more ways than one.
I confess I giggle a little on the inside every time I hear the phrase "conservative values".
I confess my arms are disproportionate in relation to my legs (preventing me from being able to touch my toes D: ).
I confess that I think small towns are a million times better to live in than big cities.
I confess that I will probably die of some form of lung cancer.
I confess I think college kids tend to be the biggest wastes of space I've ever laid eyes on.
And finally, I confess I freakin' love poppy music!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that that is what she said.
He adds so much to this thread :hurr

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

I confess I've never watched The Godfather.
I confess that Radiohead and Coldplay are two unbelievably overrated bands.
I confess I don't like 30 Rock.
I confess I prefer Pepsi over Coca-Cola even though I can't tell any significant taste difference.
I confess xi0 is old.
I confess I like Justin Bieber.
I confess that even though I tell women I'm a pilot that flew in Vietnam....I'm not.
I confess I hate most people.
I confess I'm a fantastic liar in more ways than one.
I confess I giggle a little on the inside every time I hear the phrase "conservative values".
I confess my arms are disproportionate in relation to my legs (preventing me from being able to touch my toes D: ).
I confess that I think small towns are a million times better to live in than big cities.
I confess that I will probably die of some form of lung cancer.
I confess I think college kids tend to be the biggest wastes of space I've ever laid eyes on.
And finally, I confess I freakin' love poppy music!
I confess that your confessions are too numerous :hip
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
I confess I've never cared much for your opinion. :drmke
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that this is just spam.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that that is what she said.
I confess that's what you said. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo


I confess one thing I'm looking forward to for Christmas is Atlantic City. :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You go to AC on Christmas? What for?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I have two teeth less in my mouth. I had them taken out some years ago, so that I won't have problems with my wisdom teeth.
I also confess that one of my front teeth is dead, so it has a dark color and that's why I don't like smiling much, another reason is that my teeth aren't straight.

I confess I have worn retainers and braces since I was almost 12. I have to wear a retainer only during the night since a year or two (don't remember), but I confess that I forget about it often.

I confess that people around me didn't like me when I was younger because of my height and my teeth. I was called names and didn't have friends in class until I got to 6th grade. I confess I was called a nerd from 1st til 4th grade. And I didn't study much, I was just good with remembering, I always listened to what the teacher said (we still had one teacher for every class then, except for P.E.). There was this boy though that I was sitting next to because we were both tall (he was taller than me), he talked with me and hanged around with me sometimes, he also called me names, but only for me to go chase him. I think he liked me. :D I think I liked him too. He was something like a friend.

I confess I went waaay back. xD

I confess I always blamed myself for people not liking me. Until I was around 15. Then I stopped caring that much and started being happier. 2 years after that (I think) something changed and I became more and more nervous about things and I started hating myself sometime. And now I don't like myself, but I'm trying at least not to think about it much. I confess that I'm driving my boyfriend crazy sometimes when saying things like "I'm ugly". I confess I don't want to think so. I confess I feel like an idiot about it.

I confess I feel like I've said too much. :oh

Well, that's most of my life til now, guys. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top