Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
No I'm not a slut, I'm just confessing to thinking like one lol.

I confess to still being a virgin at 19 because 99% of boys aren't worth it.
I confess I came here because someone else showed me this thread.

The question for a worthy confession is : what kind of guys are the 1% left ?

I have the feeling I'll be disappointed by the answer. :fail
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I have no idea how you people are busting out smileys all over the place.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess I came here because someone else showed me this thread.

The question for a worthy confession is : what kind of guys are the 1% left ?

I have the feeling I'll be disappointed by the answer. :fail
Here's two pictures to give you an idea lol.



 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
^both physical and personality ?
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
^both physical and personality ?
Yep. My preference is for shorter, younger, white or east Asian white knight alphas.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yep. My preference is for shorter, younger, white or east Asian white knight alphas.
Well I said that but I don't know the character in your first picture.

Well no wonder you didn't find yet. Are you the kind of girl who likes to dominate ? :cheez
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
If you like Berserk you should like Claymore and realise he's Raki lol. He's also in my avatar.

And no I don't like to dominate, I manipulate. There's a difference...
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I have no idea how you people are busting out smileys all over the place.
Don't like them ?

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

If you like Berserk you should like Claymore and realise he's Raki lol. He's also in my avatar.

And no I don't like to dominate, I manipulate. There's a difference...
I confess (I'm trying to stay on-topic) that I should read a lot more series, but right now I simply don't have the time to begin a new one.

Let's assume that, someday, you'll have to lower your expectations (and this day might come), what would be the most important, the essential thing you'd want to keep about boys ?
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess (I'm trying to stay on-topic) that I should read a lot more series, but right now I simply don't have the time to begin a new one.

Let's assume that, someday, you'll have to lower your expectations (and this day might come), what would be the most important, the essential thing you'd want to keep about boys ?
Didn't I just say what I like - white knight alphas. I don't go into personal details but I want someone protective and soothing who takes away the pain, that's all.

I posted this in one of the Claymore threads recently.

"Apart from the girlfriend here not being abused, doesn't this remind you of a Claymore pairing? Clare isn't the only non-empath attracted to caring partners, though I don't feel left out that I don't feel what other people take for granted. I am attracted to caring partners though, and I want to consume the caring they feel for me for its own sake, not thinking of turning it to my advantage (which I would though lol)... just their caring is 'useful' to me and Clare."
 
Last edited:

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Didn't I just say what I like - white knight alphas. I don't go into personal details but I want someone protective and soothing who takes away the pain, that's all.
Well I won't reinvent psychology but you seem like a sad girl overall. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I confess my break from study was long enough, I've people to save. :hip
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Well I won't reinvent psychology but you seem like a sad girl overall. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I confess my break from study was long enough, I've people to save. :hip
Are you implying you're a white knight alpha yourself? :p

And yep, I'm pretty miserable. And vengeful against the 'good' people because of it. The past can't be put right, but the pain can be taken away.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Are you implying you're a white knight alpha yourself? :p

And yep, I'm pretty miserable. And vengeful against the 'good' people because of it. The past can't be put right, but the pain can be taken away.
Huh I don't know about the "alpha". Besides, right now I'm a more like a jaded knight who was once white one (maybe there is a little flame awaiting to burn...somewhere). And I'm eurasian, well right now, I really don't have a hint of asian physically, I still keep one good thing from it : I look younger than I really am.

Thanks for the Claymore post, much clearer. Your answers were way more interesting than expected.
I really have to go. -_-
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Huh I don't know about the "alpha". Besides, right now I'm a more like a jaded knight who was once white one (maybe there is a little flame awaiting to burn...somewhere). And I'm eurasian, well right now, I really don't have a hint of asian physically, I still keep one good thing from it : I look younger than I really am.
Younger is better, and shorter too. ;)

Thanks for the Claymore post, much clearer. Your answers were way more interesting than expected.
I really have to go. -_-
Was that speed dating? :p
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Don't like them ?
It's not that I dislike them it's just that I really do not know how to use them. I keep seeing them and quite frankly I'm getting a little bit jealous.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I thought it said 31 lol.

And how am I weird? :p

"Its not that I'm mad, its just that my head is different to yours." - Diogenes of Sinope



As long as I can put it back afterwards. :p

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------



Are you complaining or excited? :p
:cookiestare


I confess most smilies on this forum sucks, and that admins that add them have bad taste. -.- Like that thumbs up thing.


And, I'm 21, not 31 or whatever. A butthurt administrator put that age in since I make fun of his old age.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Which administrator? Can he make me a few years younger IRL lol?
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
And, I'm 21, not 31 or whatever. A butthurt administrator put that age in since I make fun of his old age.
An administrator bumped your age up because you joked about their age? That's very unprofessional. Very funny though.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Which administrator? Can he make me a few years younger IRL lol?
Not telling. I have been kidding, and that it could have been me blaming admins for the lulz. :> Cuz it's fun.

Eh, it's a boring joke, bandit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top