And yes, her behind comes correct. Standard.![]()

Yeah it does

That's hilarious. I pretty much feel the same way, but I'm not sure if I have much of a poker face anymorei confess that i love gossip eventho i always pretend not to give a shit![]()

And yes, her behind comes correct. Standard.![]()


That's hilarious. I pretty much feel the same way, but I'm not sure if I have much of a poker face anymorei confess that i love gossip eventho i always pretend not to give a shit![]()

Yeah it does![]()

Well I always tell people that I don't want to know their business or other gossip but it only seems to encourage them to tell me moreThat's hilarious. I pretty much feel the same way, but I'm not sure if I have much of a poker face anymore![]()

but thats a necessity unless you want to be marked as the guy who gossips like a girlThat's hilarious. I pretty much feel the same way, but I'm not sure if I have much of a poker face anymore![]()
Well I always tell people that I don't want to know their business or other gossip but it only seems to encourage them to tell me more![]()
We're at that stage already....these women...!yea it all starts like that and in time you become an addict without even knowing it

Stay the fork up out ma biznessWell I always tell people that I don't want to know their business or other gossip but it only seems to encourage them to tell me more![]()
Gar you had a pokerface?![]()


Probably too late...and I'm not sure if I care really anymorebut thats a necessity unless you want to be marked as the guy who gossips like a girl


Just asking, just asking. Sex and lust can be powerful. I know I'd do Kim Kardashian. Dat apparently fake ass.Lool no she's not retarded, come on bro I DO have standards.![]()
She though the lights on the plane wereWHAT?!!
And yes, her behind comes correct. Standard.![]()


I think she's in the hospital, or was...I confess I thought of dirty reasons as to why ^ would be sore.

I confess I thought of dirty reasons as to why ^ would be sore.
No I'm not a slut, I'm just confessing to thinking like one lol.I think she's in the hospital, or was...![]()
He was being a perv...don't think he was implying anything slutty.No I'm not a slut, I'm just confessing to thinking like one lol.
I confess to still being a virgin at 19 because 99% of boys aren't worth it.
)

Strokes of the cane I can go along with, as long as I'm not on the receiving end.
Unfortunately neither of you two old timers measure up.![]()


I'm not old timer, baby, I'm young as hell. I'm physically 21, and mentally 13.Strokes of the cane I can go along with, as long as I'm not on the receiving end.
Unfortunately neither of you two old timers measure up.![]()
I confess that last line was pretty funny, but I also confess that you can't know what an old timer could do, until you've tried oneStrokes of the cane I can go along with, as long as I'm not on the receiving end.
Unfortunately neither of you two old timers measure up.![]()

I'm 100% sure her ass isn't fake. And that's all I'm answering lol.Just asking, just asking. Sex and lust can be powerful. I know I'd do Kim Kardashian. Dat apparently fake ass.
Parking lights, I think? Forgot the specifics, but she was an idiot, apparently. <_<
Cushiony? When you spank it, can your neighbors hear it?![]()

I thought it said 31 lol.I'm not old timer, baby, I'm young as hell. I'm physically 21, and mentally 13.
Also, you're weird. Are you high or something? O_o

As long as I can put it back afterwards.I confess that last line was pretty funny, but I also confess that you can't know what an old timer could do, until you've tried one![]()

Are you complaining or excited?I confess the thread got dirty fast.
