Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:wtf

Yeah it does :cheez
Well, what can I say....:cheez

That's hilarious. I pretty much feel the same way, but I'm not sure if I have much of a poker face anymore :oh
Well I always tell people that I don't want to know their business or other gossip but it only seems to encourage them to tell me more :oh

Gar you had a pokerface? :garbear
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
That's hilarious. I pretty much feel the same way, but I'm not sure if I have much of a poker face anymore :oh
but thats a necessity unless you want to be marked as the guy who gossips like a girl



Well I always tell people that I don't want to know their business or other gossip but it only seems to encourage them to tell me more :oh
​

yea it all starts like that and in time you become an addict without even knowing it
​
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well I always tell people that I don't want to know their business or other gossip but it only seems to encourage them to tell me more :oh

Gar you had a pokerface? :garbear
Stay the fork up out ma bizness :pwnge

But yeah, I did at one time. Well I guess I might still, who knows :faint

but thats a necessity unless you want to be marked as the guy who gossips like a girl
Probably too late...and I'm not sure if I care really anymore :fail
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I confess that due to the lack of relevant empiric data I found regarding the sources of conflict (Interests, Values, Basic Human Needs) from the Israeli point of view in the Israel-Palestine conflict I am confident I failed those two questions and possibly this paper.

I also confess that I PMd my teacher asking to only retake those two questions because the rest of the answers were fucking amazing & flawless and I refuse to re-do those questions due to a data fail. :notrust

My last confession is that I think I'll either barely pass or will have to re-do only those two questions.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Lool no she's not retarded, come on bro I DO have standards. :amuse

She though the lights on the plane were :blink WHAT?!!

And yes, her behind comes correct. Standard. :hip
Just asking, just asking. Sex and lust can be powerful. I know I'd do Kim Kardashian. Dat apparently fake ass. :datass

Parking lights, I think? Forgot the specifics, but she was an idiot, apparently. <_<

Cushiony? When you spank it, can your neighbors hear it? :3c
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess to being bored as hell and to wishing for just about any male company if I wasn't so fucking sore...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I thought of dirty reasons as to why ^ would be sore.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
I confess I thought of dirty reasons as to why ^ would be sore.
I think she's in the hospital, or was...:oh
No I'm not a slut, I'm just confessing to thinking like one lol.

I confess to still being a virgin at 19 because 99% of boys aren't worth it.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Regardless, I'll go with what I think, it's more fun, exciting, and demeaning to others. \o/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No I'm not a slut, I'm just confessing to thinking like one lol.

I confess to still being a virgin at 19 because 99% of boys aren't worth it.
He was being a perv...don't think he was implying anything slutty.

Sounds like you just need to find the right person. Some people act like virginity is something they MUST get rid of, other people take their time. Different strokes for different folks.....(pun intended :derp)
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Strokes of the cane I can go along with, as long as I'm not on the receiving end.

Unfortunately neither of you two old timers measure up. ;)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Strokes of the cane I can go along with, as long as I'm not on the receiving end.

Unfortunately neither of you two old timers measure up. ;)
I'm not old timer, baby, I'm young as hell. I'm physically 21, and mentally 13.

Also, you're weird. Are you high or something? O_o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Strokes of the cane I can go along with, as long as I'm not on the receiving end.

Unfortunately neither of you two old timers measure up. ;)
I confess that last line was pretty funny, but I also confess that you can't know what an old timer could do, until you've tried one:p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Just asking, just asking. Sex and lust can be powerful. I know I'd do Kim Kardashian. Dat apparently fake ass. :datass

Parking lights, I think? Forgot the specifics, but she was an idiot, apparently. <_<

Cushiony? When you spank it, can your neighbors hear it? :3c
I'm 100% sure her ass isn't fake. And that's all I'm answering lol. :mono

I confess I like the direction of this thread; what with the different strokes and all :thumbs
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess the thread got dirty fast.
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
I'm not old timer, baby, I'm young as hell. I'm physically 21, and mentally 13.

Also, you're weird. Are you high or something? O_o
I thought it said 31 lol.

And how am I weird? :p

"Its not that I'm mad, its just that my head is different to yours." - Diogenes of Sinope

I confess that last line was pretty funny, but I also confess that you can't know what an old timer could do, until you've tried one:p
As long as I can put it back afterwards. :p

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I confess the thread got dirty fast.
Are you complaining or excited? :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top