Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, I actually find them really enjoyable and thought provoking. I agree that they can be creepy in the sense that they could be true :iik

I love Sci Fi so I especially love the ones about the existence of aliens and how they are stored and examined in area 51.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,286
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess that I am at large skeptical of conspiracy theories. I don't deny unethical and even illegal behavior from large corporations however the generalized evil which is associated with them makes no sense to me. On a more general level, I feel conspiracy theories generally assume guilt from the get go which is not the way things should go.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I ordered a comic from a foreign site and I'm not sure if my order was processed properly. :sweat
I also confess that I will know once the take the money out of my account. Just wished that I could read the email confirmation that they sent me.

My last confession is that I came up on a accident scene yesterday where a drunk male slipped over the curb and got run over by a septa bus.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
^ Did he survive?
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
665
Reaction score
2,433
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I never find out, till... :fail poor taste, stupid joke, s'ry. It's saddening actually.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I tend to have random boners in class due to shaking my leg or sleepiness.

I confess I dislike it.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I tend to have random boners in class due to shaking my leg or sleepiness.

I confess I dislike it.
Shaking your leg can give you a boner?

....Because there was this guy that always used to sit next to me who shook his leg CONSTANTLY. And it drove me fucking insane.

But you can also get a boner from being sleepy?

I confess I never even knew that.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Shaking your leg can give you a boner?

....Because there was this guy that always used to sit next to me who shook his leg CONSTANTLY. And it drove me fucking insane.

But you can also get a boner from being sleepy?

I confess I never even knew that.
Dudes can get boners from the most mundane things or for no reason at all really. Although it can be controlled with some concentration.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
In the spirit of sharing, I confess I had a good thing going for the last couple of months with this girl but broke it off cos I wanted to explore other options. Now I think I may be regretting it; though it was only a friend's with benefits thing, but she WAS getting too attached and involved.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I confess I think certain British accents can be really comfortable to listen to. Reference @goldb.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And you witnessed this? I don't know how I'd feel if I witnessed something like that.
Nah I came upon the scene some moments after it happened.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlie. O.O

:comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Shaking your leg can give you a boner?

....Because there was this guy that always used to sit next to me who shook his leg CONSTANTLY. And it drove me fucking insane.

But you can also get a boner from being sleepy?

I confess I never even knew that.
No...I've bounced my leg while sitting almost my entire life and I've never had that reaction. Makes no sense :blink

I try to not do it, but when I stop I always find myself doing it some time later :XD

Don't know about being sleepy either :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Shaking your leg can give you a boner?

....Because there was this guy that always used to sit next to me who shook his leg CONSTANTLY. And it drove me fucking insane.

But you can also get a boner from being sleepy?

I confess I never even knew that.
Not always. Guess it's how I shook my leg, probably shook my herman too. D:

Possible. Could be because I let any thoughts come to my head, especially dirty thoughts. Plus, less control over the herman.

In the spirit of sharing, I confess I had a good thing going for the last couple of months with this girl but broke it off cos I wanted to explore other options. Now I think I may be regretting it; though it was only a friend's with benefits thing, but she WAS getting too attached and involved.
Damn chocolate, you had a cool thing going. Sucks she got attached and you didn't. She a cool cat?

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I confess I tried Pepsi and Reese's Puff combo.


I confess I'm never doing that again.


I confess I think I'm gonna get diabetes before I'm 32.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
No...I've bounced my leg while sitting almost my entire life and I've never had that reaction. Makes no sense :blink

I try to not do it, but when I stop I always find myself doing it some time later :XD
YOU'RE A LEG SHAKER. :shin

I will hold that leg down if I have to. *creepy crazy biotch look of doom*

o_O

*imagines his other leg starting to do it*

..........

:arf


@M3J - herman? :rofl

What in the world possessed you to try Reese's Puffs in Pepsi? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Damn chocolate, you had a cool thing going. Sucks she got attached and you didn't. She a cool cat?

Yeah very nice girl, we've since hooked up a couple of times when we meet on night outs but I dunno man, I'm just gonna do my own thing right now and see where it gets me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top