Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
kdowns, don't be afraid of fucking up. Be afraid of not learning from mistakes.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Fucking up is good. It means you at least tried. just trying might not appear to be much but a 1% chance of actually getting something is certainly better than a 100% chance of not doing anything. I guess failing is a little depressing but still.

On another note, my friends were under the suspicion that a girl wanted to marry me some 8 years from now. The disturbing part is that I was under the same suspicion and without me mentioning it they came to the same conclusion. How in the hell do I get out of that?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

I confess I went to a casino a lost 10 bucks. It sucks to lose but I admit I had a lot of fun lol. I see it as an alternative way to spend my money rather than a loss though. I mean, I could have spent 10 bucks on a casino is about the same amount of money I would have spent going to the movies and buying a soda and popcorn lol.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I lost $105 playing in casino.

You have it better than I do. What casino?
 

Enn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
178
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I confess that I really need to study for my exams, but my preoccupation and short attention span is preventing me from having full focus.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Ksnowd and Enn, good luck! :hug

I confess I need more attention.
I confess I haven't been spending proper time with my boyfriend lately.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I lost $105 playing in casino.

You have it better than I do. What casino?
I once lost £200 playing pool. Not my proudest moment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
You are not gonna know the casino, it is in my homecountry lol. Anyways, I have rules when I go to casinos to say the least. The first one is to not play slots. Makes no sense to me lol, easiest way to lose money with astronomically low chances of winning. Second one is to not go alone. No reason for that. When I play roulete I never gamble on colors, sections or columns (to bad the friends with whom I polled money for the roulete insisted on betting on colors and columns even though I told them that was moronic at the very least). Of course, I don't generally win (I amde 10 bucks the time before the last which I lost yesterday).
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
You are making a horrible assumption here though. You are assuming that knowing how they think would prevent you from screwing up. Both things are not necessarily completely related or completely unrelated.
No, I don't think I am. You think you are doing something nice for them and it just agitates them. Knowing what they are thinking would help.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Ksnowd and Enn, good luck! :hug

I confess I need more attention.
I confess I haven't been spending proper time with my boyfriend lately.
Did you try what we talked about a few weeks back?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
No, I don't think I am. You think you are doing something nice for them and it just agitates them. Knowing what they are thinking would help.
Well, your original comment seemed to be about a big picture kinda thing and your answer seems to be an individual kinda thing. In a big picture kinda thing knowing how they think won't actually make that huge a difference at least IMO however at the individual level knowing how a particular person thinks does help a lot. Of course, the only way to get there is by getting to know a person. In my experience you can simply learn those things by regular conversation...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Conversation?...With girls?! Are you insane? :gwah

:p
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I don't think I am. You think you are doing something nice for them and it just agitates them. Knowing what they are thinking would help.
Nice guys finish last, don't you know? :p
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, I think I remember now.

BF is busy and we don't have the chance to spend more time together lately, so... No special dates so far.

I confess I'm feeling a bit lonely.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess... I find Cher Lloyd attractive...
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess I don't see why people think Oprah is so awesome. Makes no sense whatsoever to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess my boyfriend hasn't contacted me the whole day. I didn't want to call him, because he had an exam today. He was going to come here after that. I didn't call in the afternoon, because I thought maybe he was studying or was having a nap (I woke him up when I called him yesterday) and I wonder what happened now... But I somehow... Don't want to call him.

I confess I feel like tomorrow will be another lonely day. At least I have work.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I confess that at this particular point in time absolutely nothing makes so much as a shred of sense to me. I am perfectly sober just to be clear about that.
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that at this particular point in time absolutely nothing makes so much as a shred of sense to me. I am perfectly sober just to be clear about that.
Maybe that's the problem...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top