Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
:kukuku You'll Never know :kukuku
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess

BE QUIET
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that chemistry between KD and Gary is totally entertaining. You guys make me gigglesnort:arf

M3J, love is interesting at worst. It can really screw you up and make you hurt terribly, but anything's better than apathy and depression I'd say. Even the worst of heartbreaks create inspiration. That's just what I think anyway.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that chemistry between KD and Gary is totally entertaining. You guys make me gigglesnort:arf

M3J, love is interesting at worst. It can really screw you up and make you hurt terribly, but anything's better than apathy and depression I'd say. Even the worst of heartbreaks create inspiration. That's just what I think anyway.
not worth it, to be honest. I love being a loner, it just means that I can't annoy when I'm alone. :<

Wait... What?
Stay the fuck away from kait. If he catches wind of this, he WILL pair you adn Gary together.

Just for me alone he's come up with at least 5 different yaoi pairing. :bored
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
I've had three online relationships but none were with boys (or girls) from this site, and none of them lasted very long. I destroyed one of their reputations as a punishment for messing me around, by telling his friends and mum he got me pregnant and gave me a disease he caught from another man, and wanted me to kill the baby so he wouldn't have to pay child support, so he beat me in the stomach to make me miscarry when I refused. Let that be a warning. ;)
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
^I confess... that is one of the more disturbing things I have heard recently. Not the most disturbing but definitely top 10 of the past few months (maybe I am disturbed or should change friends lol).
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You haven't been around much, kkck.


I confess I'm bored of my set and want a new, awesome set. Too bad I don't know how to make sigs or do Photoshop. :<
 

faintsmile1992

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
509
Reaction score
193
Gender
Female
Country
Casterly Rock
Well his mum finding out what 'happened' taught him a lesson about respecting women, kkck. ;)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well his mum finding out what 'happened' taught him a lesson about respecting women, kkck. ;)
I'm pretty sure that he respects women even less now after that horrible scheme and that he'll either become that type of person or resent to just one night stands, afraid to commit. I'm with kkck on this one, that was one of the more disturbing things I've heard lately and it kind of made me a liiiiiittle pissed off to know that people can be so evil to each other.



Anyway, I confess I kiiiiiiiiinda cheated a little bit, TEENY BIT on my last exam Not because it was hard, but because it was so boring
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know how vindictiveness benefits anyone in matters of the heart. At least, not something that severe. That's from an uninvolved party though :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I need to talk with people more.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Sometimes I wish I knew how a Woman's brain works or thinks so I could figure out a way not to screw up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sometimes I wish I knew how a Woman's brain works or thinks so I could figure out a way not to screw up.
What happened? Something with your "best friend" or something?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
What happened? Something with your "best friend" or something?
No no no. I just dwell on the past more than I should and it just makes you think.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,291
Reaction score
24,923
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Sometimes I wish I knew how a Woman's brain works or thinks so I could figure out a way not to screw up.
You are making a horrible assumption here though. You are assuming that knowing how they think would prevent you from screwing up. Both things are not necessarily completely related or completely unrelated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top