Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that at this particular point in time absolutely nothing makes so much as a shred of sense to me. I am perfectly sober just to be clear about that.
Fap the stress away and cleared your mind shall be.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Fap the stress away and cleared your mind shall be.
Its not that I am confused or anything of the sort, I am not particularly plagued by ideas lol. Its more of a situation that I have no clue of what to do with my life. If I was confused it would at least imply I have a few things in mind lol....
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Today was the first day in a very long time that i've felt truly happy and had fun being myself with friends...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Its not that I am confused or anything of the sort, I am not particularly plagued by ideas lol. Its more of a situation that I have no clue of what to do with my life. If I was confused it would at least imply I have a few things in mind lol....
Go with the flow. Do what you feel like doing.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
^Can't, gotta work lol. Maybe that is the problem. I got a very nice thing going on with my job and it is something I would love to do at a particular point in the future however right now I actually wanted to work elsewhere for a bit. I applied to two other jobs however I have had no response from them yet. Technically speaking, I shouldn't be complaining at all as I am damn lucky however I do feel there is something amiss.

On another note, my friends theorized a girl I know wants to marry me while basically skipping the whole dating thing around 8 years from now. Does that make a shred of sense? Of course not and the worst part is that I have not even kissed this girl. Common sense anyone? To make things even more fun one of my friends tried to hook me up with a girl however one of her friends stopped the whole thing unknowingly. Can't a dude get a break?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Hire hookers. Problem solved. :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, marrying someone 8 years from now when you've never been in a relationship with that person doesn't make sense. What answer were you expecting kkck? :XD
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
No, marrying someone 8 years from now when you've never been in a relationship with that person doesn't make sense. What answer were you expecting kkck? :XD
I kinda answered my own question when I wrote my post, I was ranting more than asking lol.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I kinda answered my own question when I wrote my post, I was ranting more than asking lol.
It sounds like a weird situation, kind of vague too. Is it the same girl you talked about that treats you like you're her boyfriend?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I feel neglected.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,287
Reaction score
24,920
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
It sounds like a weird situation, kind of vague too. Is it the same girl you talked about that treats you like you're her boyfriend?
Yeah pretty much lol. Luckily I don't think I will see her for about a year though, this situation should be over with.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah pretty much lol. Luckily I don't think I will see her for about a year though, this situation should be over with.
Is it because you moved back to your country? It sounds like your friends are just teasing you or something :XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
FREE SEX IF SHE THINKS SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND.


BE A MAN AND TAKE UP ON HER OFFER.









Don't be another Gary! :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't be the guy taht doesn't get any!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Wait... Blai is a Sempai... THIS BLEW MY MIND...

And Gary go get you some!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I confess that a buddy / co worker of mine has been showing me a lot of conspiracy video's lately and it's creeping me out. For example - Illuminati signs in some popular artists video's. :iik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top