Fap the stress away and cleared your mind shall be.I confess that at this particular point in time absolutely nothing makes so much as a shred of sense to me. I am perfectly sober just to be clear about that.
Fap the stress away and cleared your mind shall be.I confess that at this particular point in time absolutely nothing makes so much as a shred of sense to me. I am perfectly sober just to be clear about that.
Its not that I am confused or anything of the sort, I am not particularly plagued by ideas lol. Its more of a situation that I have no clue of what to do with my life. If I was confused it would at least imply I have a few things in mind lol....Fap the stress away and cleared your mind shall be.
Go with the flow. Do what you feel like doing.Its not that I am confused or anything of the sort, I am not particularly plagued by ideas lol. Its more of a situation that I have no clue of what to do with my life. If I was confused it would at least imply I have a few things in mind lol....

I kinda answered my own question when I wrote my post, I was ranting more than asking lol.No, marrying someone 8 years from now when you've never been in a relationship with that person doesn't make sense. What answer were you expecting kkck?![]()
It sounds like a weird situation, kind of vague too. Is it the same girl you talked about that treats you like you're her boyfriend?I kinda answered my own question when I wrote my post, I was ranting more than asking lol.
By who?I confess I feel neglected.
Yeah pretty much lol. Luckily I don't think I will see her for about a year though, this situation should be over with.It sounds like a weird situation, kind of vague too. Is it the same girl you talked about that treats you like you're her boyfriend?
Is it because you moved back to your country? It sounds like your friends are just teasing you or somethingYeah pretty much lol. Luckily I don't think I will see her for about a year though, this situation should be over with.


This is the confessional thread, not the pointless "advice" threadDon't be the guy taht doesn't get any!

B-but, this has nothing to do with meWait... Blai is a Sempai... THIS BLEW MY MIND...
And Gary go get you some!


