Ah...well everyone is guilty of that at some pointNo no no. I just dwell on the past more than I should and it just makes you think.
Ah...well everyone is guilty of that at some pointNo no no. I just dwell on the past more than I should and it just makes you think.

I once lost £200 playing pool. Not my proudest moment.I lost $105 playing in casino.
You have it better than I do. What casino?
No, I don't think I am. You think you are doing something nice for them and it just agitates them. Knowing what they are thinking would help.You are making a horrible assumption here though. You are assuming that knowing how they think would prevent you from screwing up. Both things are not necessarily completely related or completely unrelated.
Did you try what we talked about a few weeks back?Ksnowd and Enn, good luck!
I confess I need more attention.
I confess I haven't been spending proper time with my boyfriend lately.
Well, your original comment seemed to be about a big picture kinda thing and your answer seems to be an individual kinda thing. In a big picture kinda thing knowing how they think won't actually make that huge a difference at least IMO however at the individual level knowing how a particular person thinks does help a lot. Of course, the only way to get there is by getting to know a person. In my experience you can simply learn those things by regular conversation...No, I don't think I am. You think you are doing something nice for them and it just agitates them. Knowing what they are thinking would help.


Did you try what we talked about a few weeks back?

We talked? 
Nice guys finish last, don't you know?No, I don't think I am. You think you are doing something nice for them and it just agitates them. Knowing what they are thinking would help.

Maybe that's the problem...I confess that at this particular point in time absolutely nothing makes so much as a shred of sense to me. I am perfectly sober just to be clear about that.