Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I've never been actually drunk. I don't really drink, either. More like... 1 beer every two weeks. :shifty
Don't sweat it. You're young and Russian, you have a whole life of drinking ahead of you. Appreciate these youthful sober times before you begin paying bills, working 9 to 5 and having women stress you out :bored
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ralph drinks? Isn't he too young? O_o


I confess I was depressed all week but instantly felt better since I was driving. I love speeding.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that Milly needs to get a hobby that doesn't involved breaking the law and speeding down a road in a metal death trap
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess, I once jaywalked whilst on holiday in Florida. I'm so terribly ashamed but it felt good to get it out in the open. I hope it doesn't tarnish your view on me.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that Milly needs to get a hobby that doesn't involved breaking the law and speeding down a road in a metal death trap
I'm 'still a better driver than the majority. STFU. It's not breakin the law if police won't do anything about it!


Pfft warbandit, I always jaywalk.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I've never been actually drunk. I don't really drink, either. More like... 1 beer every two weeks. :shifty
Yeah, you're still young. I didn't get drunk for the first time until I was 16 anyway. :p

And goldb's right. :rofl Being sober is awesome too. If you don't feel the urge to drink to get rid of sorrows or need it to have fun, then that's a really good thing. Just wait until you feel like it. Just make sure you're in good company and have a friend to fall back on if you get too intoxicated. And don't drive drunk! :arf I didn't always follow those rules, so don't make that mistake, kay? :bored



I confess that it feels good to just let go and lose control every once in a while. :delerium
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
*slaps Naomi with Gary's pickle for driving drunk*

I confess as opposed to what my mom thinks, one of the reasons why I wanna stay the weekend at my dorm is to hang out with dormmates and get drunk with 'em.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
*slaps Naomi with Gary's pickle for driving drunk*

I confess as opposed to what my mom thinks, one of the reasons why I wanna stay the weekend at my dorm is to hang out with dormmates and get drunk with 'em.
Yeah...that would be somewhat normal :oh

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Oh and a word to any youngsters who are just getting into drinking and parties...


...NEVER EVER fall asleep or pass out with your shoes still on at a party, it's a license for people to fuck with you. If you take your shoes off, you should be safe.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
*slaps Naomi with Gary's pickle for driving drunk*

I confess as opposed to what my mom thinks, one of the reasons why I wanna stay the weekend at my dorm is to hang out with dormmates and get drunk with 'em.
Get your hands off Gary's pickle, Milly!:arf

And yeah, I've done it a couple times. :/ It's usually a result of breaking the former rule; going to a party with bad company and not having a sober friend to fall back on. There were some parties I went to that were just completely retarded to go to in retrospect. Ah well. Live and learn. :p

What does your mom think you want to do anyway? :s

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

...NEVER EVER fall asleep or pass out with your shoes still on at a party, it's a license for people to fuck with you. If you take your shoes off, you should be safe.
As strange as it sounds, it's a good guideline to follow. :rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
His food is my food. Bro-bond! :arf

Don't do that anymore, that's so horrible and stupid....


Just what I want to do: go to parties, get drunk, and have homoerotic sex with hot women.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
His food is my food. Bro-bond! :arf

Don't do that anymore, that's so horrible and stupid....


Just what I want to do: go to parties, get drunk, and have homoerotic sex with hot women.
:notsure

And no...WORD IS BOND...NOT FOOD...ESPECIALLY NOT PICKLEZ :arf

And yeah, I've told her before that drunk driving is fail... :noworry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
True story.


I confess every time my eye/s hurt (like my left eye hurting now), I think to myself.. "so this is how Itachi and Sasuke must feel or must have felt like every time they used their Mangekyo."
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
True story.


I confess every time my eye/s hurt (like my left eye hurting now), I think to myself.. "so this is how Itachi and Sasuke must feel or must have felt like every time they used their Mangekyo."
Before or after they ate grilled cheese, soda in their a cereal, drank coffee while wearing energy patches and fapped? :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@Naomi: What the hell woman? don't drink and drive *pimp slap* but yeah, like you said you live and you learn and also always have good friends with you. Whenever I go out with a group of girls(which is quite often), I try not to drink too much just in case something happens when they get shitfaced.

@Milly: are your parents strict? just out of curiosity....
 

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm 'still a better driver than the majority. STFU. It's not breakin the law if police won't do anything about it!


Pfft warbandit, I always jaywalk.
Doesn't the fact that you jaywalk so often keep you up at night? You could be caught at any time and end up in prison with hardened criminals. At least when I did it I had the possibility of being extradited to the UK where jaywalking laws are non existent.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I'm 'still a better driver than the majority. STFU. It's not breakin the law if police won't do anything about it!
Pfft warbandit, I always jaywalk.
No Milly, this does not make you cool :oh

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

And goldb's right. :rofl Being sober is awesome too. If you don't feel the urge to drink to get rid of sorrows or need it to have fun, then that's a really good thing. Just wait until you feel like it. Just make sure you're in good company and have a friend to fall back on if you get too intoxicated.
This. I've partied sober for a couple of weeks now and it has been awesome. There's a difference between partying (house-parties) and clubbing though as I prefer being sober-ish at house-parties so I can actually converse and flirt with girls whereas when I go out clubbing I don't want to be sober enough to know what the fuck I'm doing on the dance-floor.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
This. I've partied sober for a couple of weeks now and it has been awesome. There's a difference between partying (house-parties) and clubbing though as I prefer being sober-ish at house-parties so I can actually converse and flirt with girls whereas when I go out clubbing I don't want to be sober enough to know what the fuck I'm doing on the dance-floor.
Though I really never go clubbing or dance (sober) I must concur :derp
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I have yet to be really drunk in a party.
Never felt the desire to do so until now. And when I said "until now", I really mean that, now, I want to taste it once (in a party or something, not alone -_-).
I confess I prefer house-parties than clubbing.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess I have yet to be really drunk in a party.
Never felt the desire to do so until now. And when I said "until now", I really mean that, now, I want to taste it once (in a party or something, not alone -_-).
I confess I prefer house-parties than clubbing.
I never had the desire to drink til I was 20 when I started drinking properly. If you don't feel it then don't force it, just have a good time without alcohol. :thumbs
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I have yet to be really drunk in a party.
Never felt the desire to do so until now. And when I said "until now", I really mean that, now, I want to taste it once (in a party or something, not alone -_-).
I confess I prefer house-parties than clubbing.
:wtf ...come on dude, we can find a party :nod

And house-parties are more enjoyable to me as well. More relaxed.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top