Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that when I first started talking to xi0, I imagined him as that guy from GoT because that was his avatar and sig. :teehee

I confess that despite what thornofcarrion says, xi0 is totally the cruelest member on MH!:arf

I confess that I prank called kdowns.




I confess that none of those confessions were true. :derp
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I think Milly fashions himself as some nefarious Bond villain or something :edu
dafuq? I'm not?! :gwah

I confess SCREW YOU GARY
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that my dad is a total douche and that I've always been a dollar sign before I was ever a daughter. Always.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that when I first started talking to xi0, I imagined him as that guy from GoT because that was his avatar and sig. :teehee
I confess I wish I looked like/was Richard Madden :crying

I confess that my dad is a total douche and that I've always been a dollar sign before I was ever a daughter. Always.
I confess that it's his loss.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that my dad is a total douche and that I've always been a dollar sign before I was ever a daughter. Always.
I confess I'd kick your dad in the balls for that.

Before making him drink Moonshine.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who'd you sucker this time because of your special sauce addiction Rodrigo :notrust
:XD

It was found on the floor / ground of a parking lot and I noticed it when I got out of my car.
I thought it was worth something more when I found it. Turns out it was only worth 20 or so.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that today when I got home from lab, I blew my nose and had a huge HOLY WTF moment for about 30 seconds before I realized the reason it was neon pink was because I must've breathed in some of the chemicals today.

:derp

Chemistry is so funny.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that today when I got home from lab, I blew my nose and had a huge HOLY WTF moment for about 30 seconds before I realized the reason it was neon pink was because I must've breathed in some of the chemicals today.

:derp

Chemistry is so funny.
Next time don't forget to take a photo.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Of my boogers? :rofl
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Actually...I realized I misunderstood a bit. :D
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess I thought Milly was stating he/she was a lesbian when posting how he/she confessed to someone he/she liked.

I confess I am now very confused.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
"You always make me feel so much better every time I talk to you. I could be having the worst day - a total mess full of stress, and like an angel, you come into it and make it all better... I don't know what it is about you, but I could never love anyone as much as you. And even though you don't feel the same... and even though I know it'll never work out between us... Somehow, it's enough still - just talking to you. Knowing you exist... You're my living proof my love is alive, and not dead. Just know that, whenever you're tired of living that life of freedom, I'll always be right here... in your corner. Ready for that day."

I confess that you never meant for me to see or read this, but I did. I confess that it still makes me cry.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I thought Milly was stating he/she was a lesbian when posting how he/she confessed to someone he/she liked.

I confess I am now very confused.
I am a he, you old hag. -.-
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess that the quote posted by Naomi made me feel emotional...To deal with those emotions I cycled and worked out three hours today :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top