Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
phio-chan I never would have guessed you were such a slacker. :p
Actually, from what I saw, a significant part of people who are sleeping in lectures are actually the ones who study hard or are already ahead.

I wouldn't dare to tell my dreams, because they are fucking crazy. :derp
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wouldn't dare to tell my dreams, because they are fucking crazy. :derp
So are mine :zomg

Share :wtf

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

I only got 14 hours of work this week as it is. Not enough money. x_x

Well I needed physics, q-chem, o chem II to take p-chem. And making that D in calculus last semester really put me behind. :xp
But...it's alright to be on schedule instead of ahead of it sometimes, you know?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
So are mine :zomg

Share :wtf

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------



But...it's alright to be on schedule instead of ahead of it sometimes, you know?
I don't feel like to write a wall of text about my dreams right now.

I confess that today someone robbed girl's clothes (the whole washing) in our common laundromats. Girls are currently looking for witness. I feel like I'm in some manga. Awesome. :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I used to be paralyzingly scared of the Mona Lisa and would have terrifying and reoccurring nightmares (night terrors sometimes) about her. It probably relates to why I'm a night owl even until today.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that I used to be paralyzingly scared of the Mona Lisa and would have terrifying and reoccurring nightmares (night terrors sometimes) about her. It probably relates to why I'm a night owl even until today.
Mona Lisa's curse, the new chapter of the Da Vinci code you were all waiting for.

The thrilling investigation of GarBear. What is the truth behind his recurrent nightmares ?

Soon...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:rofl

The only thing I can think of is that my mom used to work for a dentist and his office had a picture of it on the wall. Maybe the drilling, scariness transferred to the painting? I was really young. But I'm not at all afraid of going to the dentist (a common thing) and never have been.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I had many horrifying dreams last night. :s

They were so bad that I don't even want to repeat them.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:worrybunny

Hope you're okay Naomi :comfort

I confess there's only been one dream that's really left a print on me...I was in my teens and dreamt I was being chased through the darkest and foggiest graveyard by the Undertaker and Kurt Angle(yes, him) and it was the most so unreal...:s Found myself in the ring and cornered....then I woke up. Til this day, it's one of the few dreams I've had that I could remember :sweat
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:worrybunny

Hope you're okay Naomi :comfort

I confess there's only been one dream that's really left a print on me...I was in my teens and dreamt I was being chased through the darkest and foggiest graveyard by the Undertaker and Kurt Angle(yes, him) and it was the most so unreal...:s Found myself in the ring and cornered....then I woke up. Til this day, it's one of the few dreams I've had that I could remember :sweat
Too...much...wrestling :edu
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Too...much...wrestling :edu
Nah, I'd stopped watching wrestling by that point...dunno what bought it on tbh, but I just remember waking up and sweating profusely...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I had many horrifying dreams last night. :s

They were so bad that I don't even want to repeat them.
Must have been a weird food + brain activity combo that brought it on :derp

But with those types of dreams it's always nice to wake up :oh I think I've mentioned it before somewhere, but the last few years I've been able to wake myself up from those types of dreams, or at least I'm under the impression in my dream-state that I can.

Nah, I'd stopped watching wrestling by that point...dunno what bought it on tbh, but I just remember waking up and sweating profusely...
That makes sense because it's nonsense :edu

I find myself dreaming of things that are completely not topical or current at all in my life :XD. With the sweating, I find myself waking up and wondering if I had a nightmare if I don't remember, or if I just wore too much clothes to bed :fail
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess wine tasting events can have disastrous effects.:(
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Didn't use the spit bucket did you? :3c
Lol no...I don't think this particular event was even designed that way:D....I mean the guy served up the little amounts during the presentation, but after that we just drank everything he brought to the event:fail
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Lol no...I don't think this particular event was even designed that way:D....I mean the guy served up the little amounts during the presentation, but after that we just drank everything he brought to the event:fail
Cheers to that :delerium

But seriously, just drinking wine and no food sounds like a disaster.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Cheers to that :delerium

But seriously, just drinking wine and no food sounds like a disaster.
It's even more problematic when you go partying after it....yeah...I didn't mention that did I? Wine + beer....hohooo...I could barely touch any food today...I'm eating normally for the first time today...and it's almost 7 PM

And I confess, I was effing hungry:(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's even more problematic when you go partying after it....yeah...I didn't mention that did I? Wine + beer....hohooo...I could barely touch any food today...I'm eating normally for the first time today...and it's almost 7 PM

And I confess, I was effing hungry:(
You're supposed to eat the hangover away aren't you? :oh

So you were already smashed and then you went out for more drinks? Fantastic :edu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top