I confess you should so totally thank my post if you appreciate the support.



rofl seriously ?Thanks all ya guys! The support is very much appreciate *hugs ya all* My mom has a phone screening this morning, so best of luck to her. Busy with classwork and everything. got all my meetings set, now just need to get over this silly cold.
I confess it confuses me that, if someone starts out commenting on Santorum and Himmler's comments about atheists, that someone crawls out of the woodwork to attack "militant atheists" (and that someone is university educated).
Funny enough, my university's physics and math students are like this. It's sorta confusing, you'd expect them as scientists to be more left-leaning.rofl seriously ?
Do you live in a state where there are a lot of evangelists ?
Well, I'm not really suprised by their bias and/or ignorance actually. I'm more about their "aggressive" behaviour in everyday life.Funny enough, my university's physics and math students are like this. It's sorta confusing, you'd expect them as scientists to be more left-leaning.
I confess that I don't know why anyone buys cartonsI confess that I drink out of the carton. All. The. Time.




My mom was sick first though!! And my sisters haven't showed signs of illness yet. o.oWell she was ill a couple nights ago, her mother was ill prior to that, and now she confesses that she drinks from the carton. Makes sense to me![]()
Maybe...you inherited that icky habit from your mom?My mom was sick first though!! And my sisters haven't showed signs of illness yet. o.o



. And how would it be a troll if they pulled you over for being on the phone?It's passing gas under the covers to trap it and then release the stench.What is a dutch oven, then?
No they won't, cuz it's not alcohol. D: I'm not gonna be on the phone, I'll pretend to be on the phone.


.They air that show there?I confess, I like to watch people getting hilariously knocked down in Wipeout.

o.O...currently season 4 is being aired.They air that show there?![]()

Never heard of it. The big balls are the best XDIt is a ripoff of shows like Sasuke and Takeshi's Castle, but the format is too simple to screw up. Endemol is known to complete ripoff previous ideas though.