Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess you should so totally thank my post if you appreciate the support.


:cookiestare
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I used to think along the same lines,but some time ago I realized that it's a mere substitute for the word thanks.Obvious.Painfully obvious,I know,but I needed some time to appreciate a normal 'thanks' in text form,instead of getting it as some kind of reward.
Makes compliments and supportive messages feel rather cheap when a 'thanks' is expected in return.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I drink out of the carton. All. The. Time.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks all ya guys! The support is very much appreciate *hugs ya all* My mom has a phone screening this morning, so best of luck to her. Busy with classwork and everything. got all my meetings set, now just need to get over this silly cold.

I confess it confuses me that, if someone starts out commenting on Santorum and Himmler's comments about atheists, that someone crawls out of the woodwork to attack "militant atheists" (and that someone is university educated).
rofl seriously ?

Do you live in a state where there are a lot of evangelists ?
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
rofl seriously ?

Do you live in a state where there are a lot of evangelists ?
Funny enough, my university's physics and math students are like this. It's sorta confusing, you'd expect them as scientists to be more left-leaning.
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Funny enough, my university's physics and math students are like this. It's sorta confusing, you'd expect them as scientists to be more left-leaning.
Well, I'm not really suprised by their bias and/or ignorance actually. I'm more about their "aggressive" behaviour in everyday life.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I confess that I could never find a reason to post here so I'd subscribe in this thread to follow it #.#v
And that, again, I'm too lazy to go find how to subscribe to a thread without posting in it
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I drink out of the carton. All. The. Time.
I confess that I don't know why anyone buys cartons :edu

I also confess that that's kinda gross and explains why everyone in your house probably had/will get that stomach bug :cookiehand
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that makes me feel disturbed xi0, considering how I got sick apparently a few days after the entire dining staff got the flu bug.

I confess that people with mental incontinence are difficult to handle. There is a peculiar way people piss off at the mouth. I would've thought parents kept their kids from doing that instead of wiping the yellow dribble from their baby's chin. :yoda
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well she was ill a couple nights ago, her mother was ill prior to that, and now she confesses that she drinks from the carton. Makes sense to me :edu
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Well she was ill a couple nights ago, her mother was ill prior to that, and now she confesses that she drinks from the carton. Makes sense to me :edu
My mom was sick first though!! And my sisters haven't showed signs of illness yet. o.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
My mom was sick first though!! And my sisters haven't showed signs of illness yet. o.o
Maybe...you inherited that icky habit from your mom? :arf

You seriously never pour a glass? Only drink from the carton? :o

I only have milk with cereal so I don't pour a glass ever either :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I have two ultimate trolls I wanna carry out.

Fart in an elevator and dutch oven a lot of people. :>

Make the cops think I'm drinking and driving (can be done with Coca-Cola glass bottle, I guess?). Or on the phone.


I confess VICTORY if both of those happen.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
First off, that isn't a dutch oven.

And second, they'll arrest you anyway...trolling police is a great idea :super. And how would it be a troll if they pulled you over for being on the phone?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
What is a dutch oven, then?

No they won't, cuz it's not alcohol. D: I'm not gonna be on the phone, I'll pretend to be on the phone.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What is a dutch oven, then?

No they won't, cuz it's not alcohol. D: I'm not gonna be on the phone, I'll pretend to be on the phone.
It's passing gas under the covers to trap it and then release the stench.

Yeah, and pretending to be on the phone will still get you pulled over with no way of knowing or them caring whether you actually were or not. Nice idea.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
DOES NOT MATTER, SAME EFFECT. :arf

I know. I know I'd possibly get in worse trouble for pranking them, if they believe me. I know man, I know. Now go to sleep. :gwah
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I confess, I like to watch people getting hilariously knocked down in Wipeout :mono.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess, I like to watch people getting hilariously knocked down in Wipeout :mono.
They air that show there? :XD

It is a ripoff of shows like Sasuke and Takeshi's Castle, but the format is too simple to screw up. Endemol is known to completely ripoff previous ideas though.
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
They air that show there? :XD
o.O...currently season 4 is being aired.

Time for another confession, I have some feelings for Jill Wagner :hurr

It is a ripoff of shows like Sasuke and Takeshi's Castle, but the format is too simple to screw up. Endemol is known to complete ripoff previous ideas though.
Never heard of it. The big balls are the best XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top