I confess that I have never ever confessed my feelings for a girl.
Hmmm okay, so how do you normally get girls? They confess to YOU?I confess that I have never ever confessed my feelings for a girl.
Well,I guess it's because I've never really felt like confessing.That's why I never had a girlfriend.Hmmm okay, so how do you normally get girls? They confess to YOU?![]()
On the other hand that's not unheard of for your age, but when you first do it's either very smooth or VERY awkward, the latter being from persona experience.
Oh right, In this kinda situation you could either be rash and confess right now or get to know her better to see how she feels about you more. Otherwise you're just throwing yourself in the deep end without knowing where you stand with her. Confessing to a girl is always weird for me, not to say it happens often...as I tend to be familiar with the girls I date.Well,I guess it's because I've never really felt like confessing.That's why I never had a girlfriend.
Only now have I found a girl I seem to actually love and she feels like someone who I might even confess to.

Yeah,it's difficult.I got to know her better and she likes me a lot and we're good friends,but I don't know if it's really love already.As we'll reach a turning point in our lives in the upcoming two or three months,I'll have to confess sooner rather than later.Oh right, In this kinda situation you could either be rash and confess right now or get to know her better to see how she feels about you more. Otherwise you're just throwing yourself in the deep end without knowing where you stand with her. Confessing to a girl is always weird for me, not to say it happens often...as I tend to be familiar with the girls I date.![]()
How do you feel about her? Like, really? You enjoy her company and think about her? Guess you need to look at the signs that she likes you in a deeper way if you're not sure.Yeah,it's difficult.I got to know her better and she likes me a lot and we're good friends,but I don't know if it's really love already.As we'll reach a turning point in our lives in the upcoming two or three months,I'll have to confess sooner rather than later.
I love making her laugh and seeing her smile.I enjoy her company and she's on my mind 24/7.Stuff like that.How do you feel about her? Like, really? You enjoy her company and think about her? Guess you need to look at the signs that she likes you in a deeper way if you're not sure.
Why not ask her out for coffee or go to the movies? It doesn't necessarily have to feel like a date, just two people talking and/or watching a movie. In my opinion, you should confess when you think the time is right, or when you feel it's the right time. Dunno how to really help you or anything, but I wish you all the best.
There's no way she's not aware of something different going on between you two Googz. It might be hard to tell for you but she's female, they're generally more plugged into this type of thing.I love making her laugh and seeing her smile.I enjoy her company and she's on my mind 24/7.Stuff like that.
And the signs are there.We get along very well,have long eye contact,she laughs about almost every single one of my jokes and when we sit in a group and discuss something,we end up talking only between the two of us.As I don't have any experience with relationships,it's kinda of difficult for me to judge this properly.
I'm planning to ask her out for a concert or an art exhibition,but I'll have to gather some confidence first.Thanks for the advice,though.
Unless this is a completely twisted point of view of a man in love, it seems that it's all green light for you. It's time to roll !I love making her laugh and seeing her smile.I enjoy her company and she's on my mind 24/7.Stuff like that.
And the signs are there.We get along very well,have long eye contact,she laughs about almost every single one of my jokes and when we sit in a group and discuss something,we end up talking only between the two of us.As I don't have any experience with relationships,it's kinda of difficult for me to judge this properly.
I'm planning to ask her out for a concert or an art exhibition,but I'll have to gather some confidence first.Thanks for the advice,though.
This is a problem I often have.I confess I find it hard to make people understand me and I really wish I could be understood better. I'm bad with words, I can't always explain things well and sometimes I feel like I'm in a maze with no way out. I feel what I want to say but I can't express it. I feel like I'm alone in my own mind.
I confess I felt the same as well. Then I stopped caring and my way of elaborating is a middle finger and "fuck you", and it feels so liberating.I confess I find it hard to make people understand me and I really wish I could be understood better. I'm bad with words, I can't always explain things well and sometimes I feel like I'm in a maze with no way out. I feel what I want to say but I can't express it. I feel like I'm alone in my own mind.
Sometimes it feels so strange that I can't explain things I understand so well for myself.
But sometimes I just don't know how to put my thoughts and feelings into words.Happens to us all. Happens to me a lot. You know, action speaks louder than words. You don't always need words to express yourself or your feelingIt kinda sucks, yeah.But sometimes I just don't know how to put my thoughts and feelings into words.
.
Sounds interesting, but... doesn't sound yummy. xDHmmm...I guess, don't think too hard about little stuff in life. Back away and when you have gain some composure, then tell people what you intended. I am sure, more than anything, its a thought process. Unconsciously, you are following this pattern. Sorry, if I am kind of judging you. Just a friendly advice.Well, it's like a paradox actually. I'm like an open book most of the time because you can tell by my face how I'm feeling, mostly. And at the same time, sometimes it feels so hard to explain things that seem so normal and natural to me, but I can't find the way to make the other person understand, whatever words I use.
Vegetables and coffee?Sounds interesting, but... doesn't sound yummy. xD
.
