Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know.Kinda feel like I'm dominating here and taking the fun away.I have the same thing in art classes,where there are already people complaining about that.While I like getting some recognition,I don't want to undermine other people's accomplishments.
CHALLENGE ME IN CREATIVE WRITING... THIS IS A CHALLENGE GOOGZ

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Also The past 48-72 hours have been a very weird time for me in the case of women.... I don't really know what to do as it is confusing the HELL out of me and I know I have to decide which one I need to keep my focus on.

Exhibit A. A really close friend of mine, who I've liked for approx 2 ish years now. We went and saw the lorax at a Drive In Movie Theater, nothing happened and we talked/flirt the whole time. When I was dropping her off at her house, after she had left the car and started going inside, I sub-consciously said, "Yep, She will one day be my wife." Right afterwords I was WTF did I just say.

Exhibit B. An Old Family friend who I've had a prior relationship with. That same night after going to the movie with Exhibit A, at about 2 A.M I get a text from her saying Hey and I replied. After talking around for a little bit, She gets me to come over to reconnect. So when I do come over we just talk and I hang out mostly with her brother and talk about games but when I was leaving She comes out and talks to me for about an Hour or So. Then out of no where she starts kissing me and I kinda kissed back. Even though the night before I told her I had no more feelings towards her.

Exhibit C. Another Close Friend. After the events of A and B, I get a Text the next morning from another girl who I've previously liked saying "I am listening to For you and your Denial. Makes me think of you. Only because it's yellow. Same thing goes for We Are the In Crowd. (:" This threw me out of a loop because it was out of completely no where and we hadn't talked at all through out the week, which made me think of the past of the times between me and her just hanging out and what ever.

Feelings run high for 2 of the 3. Ironically, I am not feeling any attachment to B, but I will feel like an asshole after all of the events that had happened.

THEN OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE. While I was at work, My Ex that I lost my Virginity to Shows up and just starts talking to me. Thats when shit hit the fan in my head...

I really don't know what to do...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I'd say Exhibit A based on you blurting that she'll one day be your wife. Looks like you like her the most, so go out with her. Thoug, I'm not sure if she likes you like that or not.

Exes are exes for a reason ,though I dunno who broke it off.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'd say Exhibit A based on you blurting that she'll one day be your wife. Looks like you like her the most, so go out with her. Thoug, I'm not sure if she likes you like that or not.

Exes are exes for a reason ,though I dunno who broke it off.
Well, I should clarify we were sorta Friends with Benefits (Exhibit B) because we didn't know how our parents were going to react... We were young.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
None of these are your best friend right?

Just because your Ex showed up doesn't necessarily mean anything, you just seem to be in a state where these events happen in succession and it seems like there's a pattern to it. It's complete blind luck, but try not to look at each situation the same way as if this all happening at once means anything.

B is just throwing herself at you, and while you shouldn't have shunned her, you probably didn't help the situation by returning the favor. If you don't have an attachment to her, it's best that you don't let that progress any further. Be a man and be honest with her. Her being a family friend means you might not be able to avoid her forever, nor would you probably want to do that.

A - seems like you're getting ahead of yourself dude :XD. It's not uncommon for someone to idealize someone in their head like that, but holy crap.

C - sounds a lot like A, but less insanity on your part :cookiestare

Sounds like you're being overloaded with this and need to get away from it for a few days or so Kevin. I don't normally advocate doing such a thing, but 3 or 4 of them in a row seems like special circumstances :oh
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
A and C are best friends of Mine. It'll be hard avoiding C because I am going to a Concert with her on Monday but that was planned way before this happened.


With B, I also think that she is throwing herself at me because I just know her.

I know my Ex just randomly appearing doesn't mean anything it's just icing on this cluster fuck of a cake. -.-

I don't know how I'll avoid all three of them for a few days as they will probably be spamming my fun (Mostly B and C). I guess I am going insane sorta. I mean I said it subconciously but... Ugh...

I am really conflicted.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Well, I should clarify we were sorta Friends with Benefits (Exhibit B) because we didn't know how our parents were going to react... We were young.
stop porking every girls you meet, Kevmev. :cookiestare

Go with your guts, in my opinion. Who do you enjoy hanging out with the most?

Why did you and the ex break up? Who caused it? Was it because you release prematurely? :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
A and C are best friends of Mine. It'll be hard avoiding C because I am going to a Concert with her on Monday but that was planned way before this happened.


With B, I also think that she is throwing herself at me because I just know her.

I know my Ex just randomly appearing doesn't mean anything it's just icing on this cluster fuck of a cake. -.-

I don't know how I'll avoid all three of them for a few days as they will probably be spamming my fun (Mostly B and C). I guess I am going insane sorta. I mean I said it subconciously but... Ugh...

I am really conflicted.


You're conflicted for good reason. Looks like you can't take some time off from all of it right now, at least not entirely. But I would recommend trying to do so afterwards.

You're not insane, you're just getting ahead of yourself.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
stop porking every girls you meet, Kevmev. :cookiestare

Go with your guts, in my opinion. Who do you enjoy hanging out with the most?

Why did you and the ex break up? Who caused it? Was it because you release prematurely? :teehee
Hanging out would be with A or C.

The Ex... We broke up because everything was awkward after we did the dirty.
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yeah, it's hard for it not be awkward when you forget that ladies do to. :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
After the Conclusion of the Concert I went to. My focus is going on Girl A.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I confess that I'm not really happy about school having ended for me today.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know.Kinda feel like I'm dominating here and taking the fun away.I have the same thing in art classes,where there are already people complaining about that.While I like getting some recognition,I don't want to undermine other people's accomplishments.
I don't know about anyone else you entered, but I don't feel like you're taking the fun out of it at all. I doubt anyone else feels you're being a fun sucker either. I hope this doesn't make you want to stop signing up or anything. D:

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

................ anyone else *WHO entered.

Wow. Quit entering all of the art contestants, Googz. :derp
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess that depending on what "being entered by Googlez_kun" would mean, if it is needed to be an art contestant for that to happen, I'd be pondering very seriously upon the opportunity of taking part in it soon.

I'd love to see what kind of drawings you would come up with after you'd entered me, as yours already are quite marvelous imho. :verily
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow, you must be of the few to genuinely say that. How comes?
Well,I'll miss seing such a variety of interesting and great people so regularly.I won't even see my best friends as regularly anymore.Furthermore,there's things you can only experience in school.You suffer,laugh and work together.I hope that will continue at university.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well,I'll miss seing such a variety of interesting and great people so regularly.I won't even see my best friends as regularly anymore.Furthermore,there's things you can only experience in school.You suffer,laugh and work together.I hope that will continue at university.
I went to uni in a different town so I had a whole new set of friends but the experience was the same, so we all suffered, studied, laughed and got pissed together. Good times :amuse
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Spring break has arrived, and everyone's gone. Even on the forums I frequent. There isn't any good fanfiction that's out, and none of my stuff is ready for posting. I'm in housing hell still.

...

So ronerii...
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I gotta confess I love my work now and my new headbanger buddies (that also supports my tema!) and the ones that keeps WoW in their office computer XDDDDDDDDDD Fucking awesome friday!
You should also confess you were a bit "tipsy" when you wrote this :3c
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top