Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
This is catastrophic, I wonder if I'll be able to pass this year... My health problems went down again and get worse and I barely slept. I even missed some practice lessons. I don't find the strength to go at the library or to study. The treatment doesn't seem to work at all.

If someone can just finish me.... -_-
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have to confess that I find Farfalla's avatar incredibly cute.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess my best friend has made me feel like he's a jerk for the first time and about financial matters. I really hate it.
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hard to explain, but thanks for caring. :hug
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I have been on iTunes for two hours straight and am considering skipping class to keep on it. So glad to have my laptop back aghhhh MUSICCCC:arf

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

I confess I did indeed skip my first class to do so. :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I felt uncomfortable whenever Gary groped me. :((((((((((
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess




















No.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that that's a lie...I never groped him. I simply picked him up and threw him around like a rag-doll.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess you touched my nipples very suggestively. :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
...that never happened, stop spamming this stuff -_-;
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You're spamming it as well. I'm actually confessing, you jerk. stop bullying me. :hmph
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I believe that I am Emotionally Unstable all the time.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I believe that I am Emotionally Unstable all the time.
Has to be an exaggeration. Everyone has points and times in their lives where they might be emotionally unstable, but come on man.
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I confess that it is incredibly awkward to have a coworker interested in the music you are listening to right at the moment... and it is rife with death growls and saturated guitars. Erp.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,221
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that it is incredibly awkward to have a coworker interested in the music you are listening to right at the moment... and it is rife with death growls and saturated guitars. Erp.
LOL, why is that awkward?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Has to be an exaggeration. Everyone has points and times in their lives where they might be emotionally unstable, but come on man.
I honestly can't remember a time that I've been happy for at least a week before something either in my brain or in real life fucks it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top