I was totally under control when I posted that, hunf u.u
In fact, my drunken self sounds a lot like my sober self @.@
In fact, my drunken self sounds a lot like my sober self @.@
What happened Adi?I confess my best friend has made me feel like he's a jerk for the first time and about financial matters. I really hate it.






(((((((((


Has to be an exaggeration. Everyone has points and times in their lives where they might be emotionally unstable, but come on man.I confess that I believe that I am Emotionally Unstable all the time.
LOL, why is that awkward?I confess that it is incredibly awkward to have a coworker interested in the music you are listening to right at the moment... and it is rife with death growls and saturated guitars. Erp.
I honestly can't remember a time that I've been happy for at least a week before something either in my brain or in real life fucks it up.Has to be an exaggeration. Everyone has points and times in their lives where they might be emotionally unstable, but come on man.