Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Haven't you sort of pushed that limit in the past and it ended badly?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't you sort of pushed that limit in the past and it ended badly?
Yep, I recall mention of something like that too. In this thread too I think(iirc)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
By god, if you were a woman, I'd kiss you for introducing Curry Badger :hurr.
WTF! Hahaahaha!

I confess that I think you enjoy the attention you get for posting things like this a little too much :cookiestare
I confess I don't mind giving him the attention that he enjoys. :rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why are you laughing at him :disappoint

But it's the same type of attention he later complains about...and it effects me :gwah



I confess that I'm getting mixed signals :arf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Haven't you sort of pushed that limit in the past and it ended badly?
Years ago. Then I learned what my limit was.

now I'm not sure, I think my tolerance decreased. D: Need to train myself to handle 20 shots! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think you're playing with fire :edu
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I love playing with fire and knocking on wood. :3c

seriously, I do.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Why are you laughing at him :disappoint

But it's the same type of attention he later complains about...and it effects me :gwah

I confess that I'm getting mixed signals :arf
He complains that people laugh...? So that means it isn't a joke? HOSHIT:arf

Mixed signals are pretty much all we ever send on here anyway.


Years ago. Then I learned what my limit was.

now I'm not sure, I think my tolerance decreased. D: Need to train myself to handle 20 shots! :arf
I think mine did too. It's weird. Although training yourself with 20 shots is probably going to make you go WAY past your limit and come on so fast that there's really no way to tell when the cut off should have been. Unless you take them a little bit slow (which is hard with shots, I usually just do a bunch in a row and then quit for a while).

Drink :allthe shots

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

I confess I love playing with fire and knocking on wood. :3c

seriously, I do.
Knock on the wood before you set it on fire, dear. :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not gonna do 20 shots in one go, gonna do keep doing shots until I can do 20. Like, 5, then 6, then 7, until 20.

I do different things. D: Set stuff on fire and knock on wood. D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He complains that people laugh...? So that means it isn't a joke? HOSHIT:arf

Mixed signals are pretty much all we ever send on here anyway.
Well no...it's just...don't encourage him. Tomorrow he'll be complaining about Asky shipping us when he just said THAT :arf

I suppose that depends doesn't it? :edu
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess I am sad that I never got a April Fool's PM
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't be sad, I never got any either.


I confess I laughed hard when I saw Gary's umbrella be turned upside down.

I confess I laughed harder as he was trying to fix his umbrella as we were walking to Mussel Bar. It was kinda cute to see him be so behind and walking slowly and alone, fixing his umbrella. I have no idea.

It was fucking hilarious. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Not sure what the parameters were set to for the Mass-PM, so...

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Don't be sad, I never got any either.
That's because the staff was in on it :oh

I confess I laughed hard when I saw Gary's umbrella be turned upside down.

I confess I laughed harder as he was trying to fix his umbrella as we were walking to Mussel Bar. It was kinda cute to see him be so behind and walking slowly and alone, fixing his umbrella. I have no idea.

It was fucking hilarious. xD
There was no fixing it, I was just trying to use it as a tarp but the walk was too long and I got soaked anyways. Just after I changed too :s
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
He complains that people laugh...? So that means it isn't a joke? HOSHIT:arf
I confess, xi0 made that up. I confess love people laughing and happy. How could he even say that...ungrateful animal.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess, xi0 made that up. I confess love people laughing and happy. How could he even say that...ungrateful animal.
I made up what?

You confess love people laughing and happy?...huh? :yodawg
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
I love*

I confess, it was a typo :fail.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top