Haven't you sort of pushed that limit in the past and it ended badly?
Yep, I recall mention of something like that too. In this thread too I think(iirc)Haven't you sort of pushed that limit in the past and it ended badly?
By god, if you were a woman, I'd kiss you for introducing Curry BadgerIt came from me noticing how hairy he is. It was truly surprising.
.I confess that I think you enjoy the attention you get for posting things like this a little too muchBy god, if you were a woman, I'd kiss you for introducing Curry Badger.

WTF! Hahaahaha!By god, if you were a woman, I'd kiss you for introducing Curry Badger.
I confess I don't mind giving him the attention that he enjoys.I confess that I think you enjoy the attention you get for posting things like this a little too much![]()




Years ago. Then I learned what my limit was.Haven't you sort of pushed that limit in the past and it ended badly?



He complains that people laugh...? So that means it isn't a joke? HOSHITWhy are you laughing at him
But it's the same type of attention he later complains about...and it effects me
I confess that I'm getting mixed signals![]()

I think mine did too. It's weird. Although training yourself with 20 shots is probably going to make you go WAY past your limit and come on so fast that there's really no way to tell when the cut off should have been. Unless you take them a little bit slow (which is hard with shots, I usually just do a bunch in a row and then quit for a while).Years ago. Then I learned what my limit was.
now I'm not sure, I think my tolerance decreased. D: Need to train myself to handle 20 shots!![]()
shotsKnock on the wood before you set it on fire, dear.I confess I love playing with fire and knocking on wood.
seriously, I do.

Well no...it's just...don't encourage him. Tomorrow he'll be complaining about Asky shipping us when he just said THATHe complains that people laugh...? So that means it isn't a joke? HOSHIT
Mixed signals are pretty much all we ever send on here anyway.


That's because the staff was in on itDon't be sad, I never got any either.

There was no fixing it, I was just trying to use it as a tarp but the walk was too long and I got soaked anyways. Just after I changed tooI confess I laughed hard when I saw Gary's umbrella be turned upside down.
I confess I laughed harder as he was trying to fix his umbrella as we were walking to Mussel Bar. It was kinda cute to see him be so behind and walking slowly and alone, fixing his umbrella. I have no idea.
It was fucking hilarious. xD

I confess, xi0 made that up. I confess love people laughing and happy. How could he even say that...ungrateful animal.He complains that people laugh...? So that means it isn't a joke? HOSHIT![]()
I made up what?I confess, xi0 made that up. I confess love people laughing and happy. How could he even say that...ungrateful animal.

.
